Battle Chatter missing?

Sorry if this was posted somewhere, I tried looking in the search first but found nothing. But anyway ever since the last update I noticed none of the characters talk during missions, only grunts of pain/jumping around or something in a response to part of the story. Before they’d talk constantly, they’d even yell when on the jumping platforms but now all that’s missing. Anyone else notice this?

Now that you mention it, only the jumps on the Renegade have woots.

Played The Sentinel today, Alani was being as obnoxious as usual.

Did you check your Audio Settings? Turning down the Dialogue Audio will also silence playable characters. Though annoyingly it does not silence cut scenes.

…But not related, she has updated chatter, which I love btw. “F your Sand Castle!:smile:

Playing with Galilea is funny: “Screw your courage!”

Oh, that might be it. That’s so weird, never played a game that did that. Thanks, I’ll check when I can get on again![quote=“wisecarver, post:4, topic:1540853”]
…But not related, she has updated chatter, which I love btw. “F your Sand Castle!” :smile:
[/quote]

I don’t think that quote is actually new, she’s always said that, for me anyway ^^;

1 Like

I had battleborn battle chatter on off. I swear I’ve never noticed that before. I’m an idiot. Thanks guys and sorry.

1 Like