Battleborn and Singing

Quick breakdown for my best guess. Please post your disagreements or changes you want.

Alani: used to sing constantly. Then Pendles teased her constantly and she now sings alone only

Boldur: A series of ballads about bears

Kelvin: A nice bass, much more classic songs

Miko: Thousands of tiny voices coalescing into something absolutely terrifying. None can tolerate it but Kelvin.

Mellka: Not great, but appreciates punk rock

Thorn: too angry. Screaming if anything

El Dragõn: his own song from when entering the ring. Quite good now that he’s sung it so often

Kid Ultra: hums while playing the corresponding cartoon on his visor. Had all theme songs memorized

Kleese: no ability. He does not care in the least

ISIC: “Hahaha, not a chance”

Marquis: “the only music I make is the sound of hobos screaming”

Phoebe: sings along to classical music, absolutely terribly. Refuses to accept when other people inform her of such

Ambra: too high pitched. Burns ear drums

Attikus: tunes about killing his prior masters and.songs common among Thralls

Caldarius: physically can’t in his suit. He may pretend it doesn’t, but it bothers him very slightly

Deande: good voice. No interest. A waste of time and telegraphs your position to potential adversaries

Rath: loves opera. Strong baritone

Orendi: EYES

Pendles: smooth jazz. To relax when slicing necks

Reyna: I honestly don’t know. Send help

Shayne and Aurox: “C’mon Aurox, sing!” " :notes: I’m going to rip out your intestines and whip you with them :notes: " “That’s not singing Aurox!” " I have been singing for thousands of years"

Toby: Blares metal music. When he dies repeatedly he takes out ear buds and plays some encouraging wiggles music

Whiskey Foxtrot: Classic Rock? Not sure

Benedict: only ever to Rick roll

Ernest: is yelling commands singing?

Galilea: soothing music. Loud music makes her… excited. She’ll lose control

Ghalt: baritone. Step into my offffffice

Montana: his own song

Oscar Mike: 3 songs

Seriously please help

1 Like

Taunt: "Montanaaaaaaaa! What? It’s a good song!"
Mike DEF knows what singing is! He sings along with Montana’s song!

Also…

LOOK! No space between Galilea and Ghalt. I-CAN’T-HANLDE-THIS

1 Like

My rank 11 Oscar Mike is showing haha

Haha, fixed

1 Like

Phew, good. Now I can breathe again, and my soul won’t die anymore.

1 Like

As marquis “what is zis, I enjoy many classical music’s such as bethtovens 9th symphony, ride of the valkaries (hoodini loves that one),hungarian rhapsody,and the blue danube walts. Your Ignorance disgusts me”

2 Likes

While you’re right,

He doesn’t sing

Dang, I messed up, actually wait when you release hoodini one of his lines is "FLY, dun dun DUN DUN dun dun DUN dun dun duunn:

3 Likes

Quite interesting. Bravo (a)(i?)

Marquis (and the sentries) both have a voiceline of them singing “Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do.” Probably a reference to A Space Odyssey, but they are both well in tune, if somewhat robotic.

I would have put Ernest down for classic rock - things like Motorhead, Guns n’ Roses, maybe some AC/DC in there. He’s probably a tenor, but rather harsh voice.

Toby I can just imagine playing death metal out of speakers strapped to Berg, Mad Max style.

Shayne I can imagine listening to techno or really loud dubstep, and Aurox absolutely hating it.

Alani’s is pretty much perfect. Pendles’s relentless trolling of her is just great.

4 Likes

Hehehehehe

1 Like

The robot thing is a good note.
Yeah, I can definitely see that. Actually, is he a song bird? That could change my view.
Ditto on the rest lol. Nice

1 Like

Pretty sure Mellka sings like most of us do - sounds amazing in her head, :grimacing: for anyone actually listening.

4 Likes

Kelvin has a beautiful singing voice, too bad his breath smells like rotting corpses.

2 Likes

You forgot to add Nova. She’s REALLY into techno.

That’s not true!!!
I can sing BEAUTIFULLY!!!
My singing’s so beautiful in fact it brings the other Battleborn to tears.
And then they throw stuff at me because IT’S JUST TOO MUCH BEAUTY!!!
Just the other week for example…

Benedict begins singing a random selection from Les Misérables.

MONTANA:
Benny… please? Can you NOT do that tonight? Please?

More groans are heard from adjacent rooms.

BENEDICT:
Hey… this is called ART and CULTURE y’all… get into it.

MONTANA:
Benny, no offense, but you sound like tone deaf Alabama trailer trash mixed with hawk shrieks…

BENEDICT:
Those HAWK SHRIEKS are part of the Aviant musical tradition! I am blending traditional Aviant with human classical musical theater to create an entirely new interpretation.

MONTANA:
You’re full of sh*t… you’re doing it just do annoy everybody… and we’re NOT Aviants…

ERNEST:
No, actually… the hawk shrieks really are a part of the Aviant classical musical tradition, well… hawk classical anyway. I prefer budgie classical myself.

BENEDICT:
I thought you just listened to war marches and patriotic songs?

ERNEST:
Budgies have the greatest war marches in the history of Aviant culture.

BENEDICT:
Aw… no… just… no… sounds like a hundred birds tweeting at once… no pattern… no organization…

ERNEST:
There ARE patterns and organization Benedict, it’s extremely complex…

BENEDICT:
It’s noise… and since when the hell does tweeting fill your enemies with any kind of fear?

ERNEST:
I’ll have you know…

TOBY:
Hey guys… what about Finisci classical?

ERNEST:
Um…

BENEDICT:
Finisci classical… hmmm… Finisci classical…

TOBY
What?

ERNEST:
Benedict… don’t you dare…

BENEDICT:
It sounds like a dying—

ERNEST:
BENEDICT!!!

BENEDICT:
Oh fine. Whatever. Screw you guys… I’m goin’ to bed.

ERNEST:
5:30 AM tomorrow Benny… be up by 5!

BENEDICT:
Yeah I know, I know. You don’t have to keep remindin’ me.

TOBY:
So… Ernest… have you ever heard any classical Finisci war marches?

ERNEST:
Oh Great Eagle… look at the time… I’ve got a late night video meeting with Captain Ghalt. I’m sorry Toby… as much as I’d love to listen to…

TOBY: (Looking pathetically sad)
Oh… no… it… it’s ok. I understand.

ERNEST: (Deep in internal conflict)
Oh… hell… I can probably put it off for a bit… ain’t nothin’ happenin’ tonight…

TOBY:
REALLY!!??? OH SWEET!!! HOLD ON!!! I’VE GOT ALL THE CLASSICS FROM PADUZIVIZCH TO KIESSI!!! HOLD ON!!! I’LL BE RIGHT BACK!!! AW, NO ONE EVER WANTS TO LISTEN TO CLASSICAL FINISCI!!!

Toby runs off. Ernest breathes in deeply and sighs. I tweet him.

BENEDICT’S TWEET:
Wow. It’s sounds like you’re gonna have an amazing evening. Totally jealous.

ERNEST’S TWEET:
Go to bed, soldier.

BENEDICT’S TWEET:
The enchanting sound of penguin song… Mmmmmm… exquisite…

ERNEST’S TWEET:
I’m being nice, Benedict. You might try it sometime. And don’t forget… I can always make you fly extra laps tomorrow.

BENEDICT’S TWEET WITH VIDEO LINK:
Yep. Yep. You have fun bein’ nice. And I’ll have fun listenin’ to… oh… I don’t know… something that doesn’t sound like…

ERNEST’S TWEET:
You are now doing 75 laps.

BENEDICT’S TWEET:
Honkey honkey honkey honkey…

ERNEST’S TWEET:

BENEDICT’S TWEET:
Tonight, the Solus Symphony Orchestra performs… the dying ass…

ERNEST’S TWEET:
140. Keep it up, rocket boy.

TOBY: (Carrying a large data storage device)
Have you ever heard Prengu? Awww… her voice is beautiful! I know… that’s opera… not war march… but…

Ernest sighs.

ERNEST:
That’s ok. Hey… maybe I could share some budgie opera with you…

TOBY:
Uh… uh… can we not? It just sounds like a bunch of birds tweeting at once…

BENEDICT’S TWEET:
LOL. Told ya.

ERNEST’S TWEET:
180. And stop Tweeting me.

BENEDICT’S TWEET:
Have fuuuuuunnnnnnnn!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::kissing_closed_eyes:

Ernest sighs. Toby plugs in his data storage device and the symphony of the dying ass begins. Montana groans. I have headphones.

2 Likes

Beautiful.
@EdenSophia
Accurate. :disappointed:

You know I used to think penguins were cute but that… sounded like trying to adjust your chairs position while still sitting on it.

Ugh.

4 Likes