Battleborn Anniversary Special Event?

Well just for that you’re getting tagged in my post and you’re going to have to read through the whooooollllleeee thing.

I know @FlamesForAll will read it anyway so…have a digital slap on the wrist? I don’t have any GIFs handy.

4 Likes

@Genericktag

Tag me in that epic post, too, please!

I plan on doing a very similiar “remembrances / recollections on 1 year of BB” huge-long post as well!

2 Likes

i hope there will be something. if you guys and gals continue your
support, there may be a sequel as well someday.

battleborn using the unreal engine 4 sounds pretty spiffy.

4 Likes

Here’s an idea that’s already floating around…

1 Like

#NEW ERNEST HASHTAG!!!

#FatPinkToby is now replaced by #StrangeBeakedKiwi, @nbrownlie237!

2 Likes

Also pretty laggy…[quote=“HandsomeCam, post:45, topic:1560294”]
FatPinkToby is now replaced by #StrangeBeakedKiwi, @nbrownlie237!
[/quote]

#SupportFinisciOppression

3 Likes

HEY!!

2 Likes

@handsomecam @nbrownlie237 @benedict_87 @loving-hatred

#FreeTheFinisci

#FlightlessNotRightless

#FinisciAreTooPeople

#FlippersFirst

5 Likes

Ooh…

#FlightlessNotRightless

I LIKE IT!!

5 Likes

That one and flippers first I hoped would get a laugh from you!

#HowToMakeADrunkTobySmile

@handsomecam

1 Like

Drunk on FREEDOM!!

And clearance section blue-raspberry vodka…

Cute DRUNKEN hiccup.

1 Like

Breaking Character…

And I sound NOTHING like Benedict IRL.
I tried doing a Benedict impersonation back when I first joined Discord. It was sad.

That said it might actually be kind of hilarious for us all to attempt to do the voices of characters we sound nothing like IRL…

4 Likes

I do a pretty damn good drunk Boldur (when drunk).

It is hard to believe they don’t have something cooked up. I bet they will Go out with a bang now that the game is officially dead (under 100 peak players)

Speak for your own system!

3 Likes

My one single biggest hope is that they will make Battleborn available offline as well.

I’m quite pessimistic about the future of Battleborn, but it’d be a fantastic swan song to make the content still available after the servers go down. Hell, possibly even enabling players to host lobbies as in Borderlands 2 for instance which doesn’t use dedicated servers for both PvE and PvP alike (if possible of course, not sure if it’d be overbearing having 10 people in such a setting).

That’s probably the one thing that would make me the happiest.
Not a balance patch.
Not a content update.
Not a UI overhaul.
But simply to secure the game’s future availability :thumbsup:

2 Likes

That would be such a dream… I have lost progress on solo games so many times because game crashes for no reason and I cant get back into the match in progress :frowning:

My calm, soft, Australian-accented voice reading Mellka lines would be gloriously ridiculous.

6 Likes

My autism is very clear in my voice, and i would just embarrass both myself and Toby.

Have @SirWalrusCrow, @Deande amd @EdenSophia do it, for @FlamesForAll and myself can attest that their voices are audible chocolate. In fact, i remember someone saying “I want to climb inside your voice-box and live there” to @SirWalrusCrow once, haha! Maybe it was me, because i agree…

Plus, i work tomorrow, unfortunately. HOWEVER… If someone wishes for Toby and Benedict to “host” an anniversary thread, and @Benedict_87 agrees, then you have my mech!

4 Likes

I could do a quiet authentic Marquis and a great Orendi with slightly german accent :grin: