Battleborn at PAX Prime 2015

Okay… so turns out I actually did catch and remember everything. I thought I was late to seeing it, I was wrong :smiley:

It would be cool if there were heads to go with the skins, like Borderlands. I want a Benedict chicken head! Maybe it’s something they can add in after release if it’s only skins for now.

1 Like

More Randy Varnell with Rooster Teeth at Youtube Gaming

He says “i’ll keep it short, because i know we are running out of time”
Then he starts talking loot / gear / helix / meta rank, not a great topic for short conversations :wink:

btw. @Jythri You troll :stuck_out_tongue: (so you are looking forward to Mario Maker than?)

4 Likes

Thanks for posting

Where is Pax usually located? Because I’m seeing all this cool ■■■■ on my Twitter and I’m like, “I wish I could’ve gone.” The people getting access to all of those games. Ugh, jealous.

There are multiple PAX conventions these days, but PAX Prime (the one going on now) takes place in Seattle.

-looks all the way over to the West- Yeah… I need to move.

Randy Varnell at IGN

3 Likes

Ya know… all this talk about Gear makes me SUPER HYPED because it means Even moar strategy into building your character. At the same time, it scares me because it means I actually have to start thinking, even more, about what I’m writing about. LOL

Made a backup of the twitch interview.
Also didn’t find it user friendly to go looking/scrolling through the stream for the requested info.

3 Likes

Someone got a promotion CEO @Jythri

good chat, poor audio quality due to noisy environment

3 Likes

I must say seeing Randy’s enthusiasm for his game has me really excited for battleborn.

3 Likes

IT WAS ONE CUP OF COFFEE, I PROMISE!

Either way…you get any of the Gearbox Randys talking about Battleborn…it’s good times.

3 Likes

If you get all the Gearbox Randys talking in the same room together about Battleborn, do you create Nuclear fission and blow a hole in the side of the earth?

http://mediacdn.snorgcontent.com/media/catalog/product/p/h/philosoraptorgrass_fullpic.png

2 Likes

Great interview with Randy =)

5:44: Randy also gives a very small hint to two different characters (as I understood it) that had to be cut due to technical reasons but may one day return. DLC? Who knows? Interesting nonetheless :wink:

2 Likes

That image just made my day! Don’t particularly care for raptors in general, but that one has got to be the best! For whatever reason, I think of Marquis when I look at it; maybe it could be another LLC member on the roster! Would be epic!

Here’s another interview with Randy. Starting at roughly 4:20 into the clip he discusses the Meltdown multiplayer mode a little bit:

1 Like

Meltdown sounds like it will be a bit like super monday night combat except fun

1 Like

Dope!

1 Like