This review and tier selection was written by Dr_H0H0, for the full tier list: Battleborn: Tier List (Alani Tier + few new tiers)
ISIC has gone from one of the worst characters since the CTT to one of the best and most versatile characters.
He has no problem out sniping Marquis with his charged shot combined with his wards to mitigate damage.
His dash is arguably his best skill with all of it’s applications Initation, escape, mobility, and a 2 second stun.
His ult can be used to backdoor and just destory the enemy sentry especially after hitting level 10. After hitting
level 2 he can make his wards turn into a great damage dealer which is great for initation or to kill melee
characters who decide to jump you. Although he isn’t the best tank his potential to remain in the fight is pretty
high with his shield, wards, and health pool. Overall he succeeds at everything and doesn’t really lack in any
department except sustain which can be easily fixed with a healer on your team. I really think he needs to be
toned back as a character shouldn’t be able to fill any role on the team.
Can fill any roll except support/healer.
- Great single target and aoe damage.
- Very tanky (Has a shield, wards, and high health pool.
- Has a 2 second stun that can be used to escape or initiate.
- Dash can be used to reach high places on the map.
- Ult does some of the highest dps after reaching level 10 on his helix.
- level 2 helix gives a great anti melee option.
- A jack of all trades character that succeeds at just about everything
- His dash is his only escape.
- Helpless when jumped in his ult.
- has no form of sustain.
Just about everyone not listed in bad match-ups
Galilea, Boulder, Ambra, Ghalt