Battleborn Bakery - HAPPY XMAS GBX!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all Gearbox-employees, devs, testers, programmers, artists, managers and whatever your job may be there! :heart:
Also we wish the forum-mods relaxed awesome holidays as well!

Here some cookies for you all:

Its teaser-picture showing some of the Battleborn cookies & sweets we (me and @Sm0kerCrew, my boyfriend) made over the last two weeks. There are curently 113 cookies, but we´ll bake more during the holidays to reach full 250 pieces. @Jeffybug knows why^^

We got Miko hats, Jennerit triangles, Orendi cookies, more Orendi-themed sweets and alot more edible Battleborn-stuff we´ll keep secret for a while :innocent:
Just so much: Yes, there will be LLC, Eldrid and Peacekeeper cookies too!
They are made of sugarpaste, gumpaste and shortbread-buttercookies we baked ourselves. Supersweet and tasty!

HAVE BADASS HOLIDAYS and a great start for the new year!

11 Likes

BADASS HOLIDAYS

ps. do you think we can use these cookies to bribe our way into the GBX VIP Room at gamescom 2016 ?

2 Likes

Indeed, badass holidays for you as well! :heart:

Uhhh, sounds like an awesome plan! :smile: Maybe my boyfriend should try to bake vaultsymbol shaped donuts for even better bribability!
Yes, its a word now. Venality just seem not to fit o.o

Anyway, they are not ment as a bribe. More a strange religious sacrifice or primevil rite of worshipping lol

If we bake Battleborn Minion shaped cookies we can force @Jythri

*MINREC is the magnus who you feed the minions too in the mode Meltdown

1 Like

Oh lord, I gonna make Minion cookies tomorrow, I swear! That idea s amazing! As is that picture :slight_smile:

Maybe I’ll get my hands on business cards this year as well. Then I’d only have to find the Gearbox cubicle and see if I can find Randy.
Eventually we could meet up at one of either booths. I usually visit from Wednesday to Friday, but I’d buy weekend cards too, if @Mentalmars happens to only be free during the weekend (gotta aknowledge that some people got a job :smile:)
Only if you guys are up for it though. If not, it’s ok as well. I usually roam the halls with a pack of friends.

I’m trying to arrange my vacation during that period. 1st week holiday, second week i got 1 day of gamescom planned. Wednesday / Press day as that one is less crowded than the weekend :wink: Hopefully i can get an appointment at the 2K Business stand and hopefully GBX is there with some content so i can stalk jeff once again.

I did spot some Borderlands cosplayers the last 2 year but don’t know if there was a community meeting

Those cookies are awesome.

1 Like

Thank you very very much! :heart:

Is´nt the convention in the US? o.O You are quiet badass if you fly to America just to visit it! :scream:

Gamescom = Köln (Germany)
E3 = Los Angeles (USA)
PAX = USA (and that one time in Australia)
GBX Community day was at Pax last year

my wife did asked Jeff if we could visit GBX for a studio tour…so one day…

:smiley: Thanks for the list! I knew E3 but had no clue where to put Gamescom^^

I wish you luck in that regard!:heart:

UPDATE:

Well, our holiday-cookie-plans gone to hell, during one private desaster after another + enough workrelated things to go under…
BUT: There´ll be Battleborn sweets for you sweet GBX-people, WE PROMISE! :heart:

Dear @Jeffybug, I might message you again regarding an adress, in case it changed. (Just remembered there was a big move?)