Battleborn Battleplan #5: 6/9/16

Why did you reply to me?

Also “back” Did you leave Overwatch? I don’t understand a lot of things about this post…

1 Like

Calm down bro. It’s not that hard to figure out.

Reread it. That’s not how it works. You have 20 seconds to choose if you’d like to play with your team again. Anyone who doesn’t will be replaced by someone else. You’re then paired against a new team. So you don’t need anyone else to pick a rematch except you

1 Like

So to outline the 1000 word post:

• New queue option to rejoin with current members
  • 50% HP increase to Sentinel on the Archive
  • Wild Judgement visual change

This is the big one guys! GAME CHANGING! SO MUCH CONTENT!

Gearbox are just mocking us now :smiley:

9 Likes

Woohoo, rematch is here!! Thanks for that, guys! I’ve had some really great teams in the past I wish I’d been able to stick around with, happy we have the option now.
Also, yay Sledge! His Montana is boss.

3 Likes

Rematch is indeed coming today! We can implement it with a hot fix, but the team has been working on it for a while now.

1 Like

Yes… and then we wait, for a long time, to replace the people who don’t want a rematch and to find opponents. Again, doesn’t address the actual issues.

A lot of people complaining that a lot of things weren’t in this hotfix. The hotfixes are limited in what they can do. Anything that requires certification and anything that can’t easily be added in a hotfix go into the monthly content patch. How long has it been since the last content patch? Expect to wait a while for the next one.

5 Likes

The thing is, it’s not just hotfix, it’s battleplan. And the battleplan is “there are no plans atm, kthxbai”. Like the previous one.

2 Likes

If you can’t play Thorn without Voxis Core maybe you shouldn’t play her at all…?

I use a 140 shield, 4.2 skill, -21 reload epic costs 756 shards. Maybe try to get one of those? If you relied on a broken legendary perk to play well then that’s on you

9 Likes

So is removing the restrictions on private versus even a thing you guys are looking into? I have people on my team that will not play versus real people but enjoy the vs. game types, but getting no progressions keeps them from playing altogether. It’s been suggested on Reddit many, many times.

5 Likes

Because they’re not going to tell us what’s in the works until it’s good and ready to go. Why tell someone you have something planned and then they find out they have to wait another week or two for that particular fix to be released because something came up in testing that pushed it back a week or two past the date they said it would be ready?

6 Likes

You tell people, so they don’t just assume there’s nothing in the works. Player base is shrinking every day. If they have solutions and are not telling anyone, that’s not going to stem the tide of people wandering off.

3 Likes

of course I can, just different style completely and skill damage which is the only real way to play her if you want to be very good. I don’t have any other gear items that are good skill damage that pair with thorn. and I’ve spent tens and tens thousands on packs and hours in farming. plus all they changed this time was health for chronicle (can’t be more then a 5 minute job and thorn ultimate VISUAL…what have they been doing all week!)

I agree here, I enjoy the PvP modes as is, but would support these restrictions being lifted.
They should just set it up to only count as a quarter of progression.

25 ambra kills for PvP or alternatively 100 Ambra kills in a bot game.

Seems like it would be fair to me, and would help alleviate these lore challenge issues, and the trolls you encounter because of it.

2 Likes

So if they’ve already said that something is being worked on you want them to say it every Battleplan that is out over and over again? Isn’t once enough until they get it done?

6 Likes

@furnojack
I gave an example of what you could use, it’s exactly like voxis core without the legendary perk.

There are quite a few options for skill damage. Not just the Voxis Core

1 Like

And that’s the point. There is currently nothing close in the works. And that depresses me. And I still don’t get it why they don’t at least clarify on t2 skins which are technically ready and awaiting for word of the marketing.

1 Like

yeah and it was a good suggestion, unfortunately I have tried to get it through packs and farming for a long time and since haven’t.

I’m assuming it is because all of the T2 skins are probably in the first DLC pack that is part of the Season Pass. We won’t hear anything about them until the first DLC pack is announced. Marketing is keeping a tight lid on things. If marketing is connected to anything don’t expect any word on it until it is being officially announced when they are ready to release.

1 Like