Battleborn Battleplan #5: 6/9/16

oh yeh and btw attack speed has zero effect on thorn. it’s always the same no matter what att speed gear u put on her.

1 Like

So is there also a Rematch option for PvE, or is it only for PvP?

Or quick, and easy to achieve. Requiring less manpower, who can then go on to work on other ‘silly’ things. As I understand things, gearbox do prioritise very carefully. Getting everyone in the dev team to work on the Voxis, will delay other fixes that they have already got a team devoted to. My guess is that a small team are doing the quick stuff, which sees faster results, with a larger team doing the more tricky and slower stuff, with slower results.

Sure, no-one wants the bugs, least of all Gearbox, but they don’t have a magic wand to fix everything overnight, on a predicted schedule, that gives a fix to everyone who posts a problem here. They have finite resources.

2 Likes

It potentially allows more people to be found even when not in rematching.
For example let’s say 2 games recently finished. Only 4 people from each game stay in the que only 2 more people need to be found now and since many either play solo or in party of 2 the game will be created much faster than before.

It in now way lowers the que.

Contrary to accepted wisdom, PC patches sometimes take longer than they do for consoles.

Also, time for…image

3 Likes

It increases charge and draw time now arrow fire rate.

You can’t depend on a single item on any game no matter how much you or I want it. Thorn like every BB can be played in so many ways. Try changing your helix build to and see if you like it more. It’s worked for me multiple times and now I have builds for pretty much every team comp.

Back to the item. What if you get it back with the op stack but now that it’s not op you don’t like it? Will you quit just bc of that?

Ahem.

/points up 2 posts at the bunny.

I suggest that anyone really needing an answer about that should politely PM the user concerned, rather than continuing that particular topic here.

No it says there’s a timer for you to back out of the lobby so somebody else can join. All 10 players dont have to agree to stay

ok, i say sorry right off the bat xD i get all worked up sometimes (got scorched very bad that time i got 1shotted xD, so i put my hands ahead wich is a bad choice always) still im on the side there shouldn’t be things to alterate a character ability in pvp thus giving everyone the same exact playing ground, dont think your friends had a nice idea to quit the game too bad for them :frowning: game is good with or without loot and very fun indeed!
also shoutout to gearbox: do that massive patch!! do it! it’s foundamental to the game i know u have all the numbers you need to judge but things are needed :frowning: make the armory viable! buy things need to be faster, selling things like in borderlands when u cans elect and then sell in stock!! put more options to sort out your inventory! and then focus everything on the multiplayer modes and BIG fixes! also you already said that u can’t go in specifics, but give ppl a hint about a date or something we dont need mroe hero, we need things to be stable so new heroes have a solid ground to step into! :frowning: by no means i want to tell you how to do your job, just suggestions im sure you hear a lot of them but would be very very sad to see the game end up like destiny sincerely, very very sad :frowning: everyone sorry for my english, not my main…;_;

No one was nerfed here, please stay on topic of this battleplan

On you buying the DD, that DLC content is not out yet

If you want to post about character nerfs then do that in a thread where that is the topic. There is a search function on top.

1 Like

Still nothing about the kill lore challenges. :frowning: One of the things that is ruining the game. Having teammates forsake objectives for a lore challenge and end up feeding the other team. This needs to be fixed quickly.

4 Likes

If you read the forum rules, all that stuff is explained. Please do so now. Thanks.

(And yes, Derch is a moderator)

The cyber skins and taunts for OM, caldarius, Orendi, phoebe and miko are in the game already… Oh and the gold character select pedestal forgot about that too.
Those are what came with the DDE, maybe do a little research on what you’re paying for?

Er…They have commented on that. They said that they were looking into changing things, as they didn’t like everyone trying to kill a single character. It’s probably not something they want to rush, either. Gimme a minute to find the quote, hang on…here it is:

3 Likes

Nice to finally hear Chronicle has a health buff. So when is the Saboteur Mission going to be toned down a bit? As for everyone else complaining about today’s updates, BE PATIENT. The better changes will come in time…and please stop bringing the subject of Overwatch into this. Go ahead and move on to it if you wish but keep it to yourself instead of rudely saying it out loud for Gearbox to hear.

3 Likes

What’s the word on the scoring for pve? I thought we were going to get an update? Real question. I’m not trying to stoke

And just outta curiosity, why wouldn’t a company want to let its customers know some of the “great” new things they have planned for the future? Again, no stoking.

Example: wouldn’t it help create buzz if a company said; “we plan on adding new weapons and/or extending the helix by 5”

Instead of “we have something in planned in the future you might like”

1 Like

https://battleborn.com/en/news/view/en-story-mode-scoring/[quote=“getmused, post:123, topic:1505022”]
And just outta curiosity, why wouldn’t a company want to let its customers know some of the “great” new things they have planned for the future? Again, no stoking.

Example: wouldn’t it help create buzz if a company said; “we plan on adding new weapons and/or extending the helix by 5”
[/quote]

The issues lie in the fact some of those things are in early stages and you can’t talk about things that you can’t promise in todays world.

1 Like

Your response to me demonstrates how little you know about the certification process of multi-platform patches, and probably development in general. I’ll also point out that I while responded to an individual who attacked others, I made no such attacks. Cute macro, though.