Battleborn Beta Streaming

I don’t know about any of you, but I plan on streaming the ■■■■ out of this game during the open beta (even though I have 0 followers). I want to show my PSN friends who have not heard of Battleborn what kind of kick-assery they’re missing out on.

I don’t regularly stream, but I’ve also never found a game I was as passionate about as Battleborn, so this could be my big debut! I’m sure you’ll all be busy playing the beta instead of watching it, but if you catch a break check out http://www.twitch.tv/reincarn8ed once the beta starts (no other videos or streams ATM).

And I encourage anyone else to link their channels here as well so I can check you out during the beta.

8 Likes

I also plan on streaming the ■■■■ out of this when it goes live. I’m not sure I’ll be able to watch your stream because of this. Though, chances are I’ll be playing with you so probably not a problem then? :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, you can find my Twitch channel here.

1 Like

I’ll give your stream a shot! :smiley:

1 Like

I thought you said you had 0 followers?

I’ve got 2 now :wink:

1 Like

Wonder who they are. :wink:

Whoever they are, they must be one tough badass.

1 Like

I can’t wait for the beta. I’m just itching to get my hands on it and play again. So hard waiting. At least I have a few things to do to keep my occupied in the meantime. Still, it’s just not the same.

I also plan on streaming Battleborn a ■■■■ ton. I’ve wanted to start streaming in general as well and now with Battleborn, a game the immediately drew me in, I may find myself streaming a lot!

If you ever would like to play/stream together add me on PSN, RiptideExtra. Also, my Twitch is http://www.twitch.tv/riptideex.

Have they announced the beta yet or no?

Unfortunately no

Hopefully, I’ll give streaming a shot. It would be amazing if people watched it.
And don’t worry. I’ll check out all of you during the beta. :smile:

2 Likes

So when is this supposed to be out

The game is released May 3rd. As for the open beta? No release date has been given. You know as much as anyone else.

OK thank you for info

Sounds great, I will be following your stream! Loved the closed technical test, and I’m waiting for the beta too.

Hey everyone! I now have a facebook page for my online persona, reincarN8ed. I will be posting all my live streams, reviews, news, and more on THAT page. Checkout facebook.com/reincarN8ed for more!