Battleborn Buddies Wanted

(A Man of Imagination) #1

Looking for groups and joining clubs doesn’t seem to be helping me, and my original crew of helpers have moved on to browner pastures. Leaving me to work on lore challenges, diamonding story missions, and other various achievements by myself.

I say by myself since randoms don’t even seem to want to help.

So if you’re interested, hit me up on, my gamer tag is: iMacOfDeath

0 Likes

(How much time do we have?) #2

What times do you play? I want to do some diamond story runs. GT: Alkymist96, on during weekday evenings 6:30-9:30 eastern time zone.

0 Likes

(A Man of Imagination) #3

I’m on at all times of the day, but mainly Mon-Sat between 1:00pm and 4:00pm and/or 9:00pm to 2:00am EST, Sun between 1:00pm and 3:00pm and/or 8:00pm and 2:00am EST.

0 Likes

(How much time do we have?) #4

OK Added you. Looks like Saturdays are the best bet right now, but I may be taking the day off on Thursday.

0 Likes

(Orendi's Best Buddy) #5

GT: Genericktag

Add me in, maaaaaaannnnnn.

0 Likes

(A Man of Imagination) #6

Just an update, here’s what I got left to diamond:

• The Archive - Normal (Hardcore)
  • The Heliophage - Normal (Hardcore)
  • The Void’s Edge - Advance (Hardcore)
  • The Heliophage - Advance (Hardcore)

All of the Ops Missions, both Normal and Normal (Hardcore).

I’m currently working on Benedict’s Lore, and after him all I have left is killing Ambra with Alani and Galilea. And killing Oscar Mike with Wiskey Foxtrot, but I’m hoping that a patch will allow bot kills to count. (And maybe count kills you already got, but I seriously doubt this one.)

Once I’m done maxing the levels of all the characters, I’ll probably be finished with Battleborn. So catch a ride with me while you can.

0 Likes

(Megatronus83 ) #7

I’m actually downloading the game again after almost a year lol. Add me gt megatronus83. Need help with a few things if anyone is willing :slight_smile:

1 Like