Battleborn Cars

I’m a fan of racing and driving games. When Need for Speed Payback came out a couple years back I was still in full Battleborn mode and decided to paint some of my cars up by trying to theme them to Battleborn characters. I tried to pick a car that would match the character or a character that would match the car. My art skills are limited even in video games (which is why I never posted these screenshots) but in honour of Battleborn Weekend I figured I might as well throw them up here for posterity and/or ridicule.

Alani

Orendi

Rath

Reyna

Whiskey Foxtrot

7 Likes

Those are awesome! But… Where is Toby’s? :disappointed:

1 Like

Okay, those are actually really cool…

2 Likes

I had plans for more but something else took my attention away from the game. I was going to give Phoebe an Aston Martin for sure and do Oscar Mike’s similar to Whiskey’s but in green and silver on a modern Mustang.

I’m not sure what kind of car I’d do for Toby. Any suggestions?

4 Likes

Well, it would likely be held together by a lot of duct tape, and would also need to be flipper-capable… Hmm… :thinking:

Ah, screw it. Give him a hot pink mini-coop with a radio that plays only K-pop, which can’t be turned off. :smirk:

TOBY (angry):
F**K YOU, CAM!!

ME:
See, Toby, we talked about this… “Turn the insult around on the person who made it”. How could you have done that? Come on, you’re a smart bird.

TOBY (thinking):
Uh… “I don’t want YOUR car, Cam”?

ME:
Perfect!

TOBY (confidently):
I don’t want YOUR car, Cam!

ME (sighing):
A little too late there, bud. Next time.

TOBY:
O-Oh. Right. Sorry…

3 Likes

Actually, the Mini Cooper with the Speedcross kit in that game might be a good look for Toby. I’ll put it on the list if I ever make more paint schemes in NFS.

3 Likes

I love these, nice work! Alani as a Beetle is a perfect car match, too! (I saw “Battleborn Cars” under new posts and, being a Forza car maker, I immediately clicked.)

4 Likes

Yeah for Alani I wanted a car that you would see cruising along a beach somewhere while people are surfing in the background. Her being reincarnated as a beetle for a month is a happy coincidence.

I wanted the Rogues cars to be older and tough looking, and Whiskey’s in particular is meant to evoke the theme of an old workhorse, and I placed the colours in a way that would make them look sort of slapped together (scrap cannon).

4 Likes

I like that idea of a Whiskeymobile being kind of rough and thrown together like him. Performance-wise it’d be tuned with dangerously unsafe engine modifications!

(I haven’t done any Battleborn cars in Forza yet, but I have made Battleborn Gundams in Gundam Breaker 3.)

4 Likes