Battleborn Community Art Collaboration

(Thrall Lover) #21

Update: 10 characters have been completed and added to the laststarcollab, so we’re officially a third of the way there! It’s looking fantastic, and I couldn’t be more proud of the artists involved! To those who haven’t finished yet, keep it up! You still have a whole month, you’re doing a great job!

(Thrall Lover) #22

July Update! It’s the start of of July, the last month to work on this! The deadline is going to be the end of the month. If you don’t think you’ll be able to work on your character or finish in time, let me know. Feel free to talk to me if you have questions. Remember to have fun!

(Thrall Lover) #23

#laststarcollab artists! We’re a week into July, and there’s about 3 weeks left to finish your pictures if you haven’t already. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to shoot me a message!

(Thrall Lover) #24

At the time of posting, we’re currently at 13/30 characters. A little less than halfway, but it’s coming together swimmingly! Keep it up, artists!

(Thrall Lover) #25

We are now at the halfway point in the month, and there is only about 2 weeks left! @nbrownlie237 How are you doing? I’m not calling you out, I’m just checking up on you.

(Junk Male ) #26

Just got back yesterday - lines are coming along but haven’t started shading yet. Like I said, can’t be sure I’ll finish before the target date as it was kinda short notice, but I’m doing my damnedest to try.

(Not a "Li'l Assbirb!") #27

Let me guess… You’ve got Ernest. :smirk:

(Junk Male ) #28

For once, no! I actually got Galilea, because all the characters got claimed before I could get there, but Galilea’s original artist stepped down.

I was totally hoping for Ernest though, ha!

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #29

Submits Galilea with Ernest’s face. Looks at Nema’s glare innocently.

What?