Battleborn Competitive League (Xbox One)

@mikem1 I saw you posted something about dominating Meltdown matches with your group in a different topic. I didn’t realize you were on Xbox One, would you and your group like to join the club? I’m going to try and get some regular Meltdown games started at some point and this could be a good place to find people to play.

Thanks for putting this together MahZeeeeeee. We’re in the process of trying to put our team together to join before the deadline. I especially appreciate the flexibility of when to play the games.

7 posts were split to a new topic: Off-Topic (Should be PMs) in Competitive League Thread

That’s good to hear, I was hoping you guys would join as a team but figured you didn’t want to when Rellik and Kamikazi joined as free agents. I hope you guys do get together!

1 Like

Yea, I think we should be able to figure things out by March 5th. Looking forward to it.

1 Like

We are engaging in a quick topic clean up, the topic will be reopened momentarily.

Hey everyone.

Just a bit of a reminder.

A thread is supposed to remain on topic, and should very rarely discuss personal matters (especially pertaining to others who may not be present).

While we do understand that the forum is a great way to communicate with other players, please do use the PM function for such instances. When posting in a thread, the posts should be relevant to a larger portion of the community than simply those people directly involved. While, this isn’t necessarily enforced in ‘off-topic’ sections, or occasional tangents, prolonged discussions of a personal matter lead to thread derailment.

Please keep this in mind when posting in the future. Thank you.

2 Likes

Twitch community set up. Join up to follow or stream League games!

Good job and thanks a lot that looks great.

1 Like