Battleborn Day 2019 Plans

(lowlines - PS4) #1

Here are all our event plans for the 3rd Anniversary!

Hey folks! We have an important announcement we’d like everyone to weigh in on. @MentalMars is running a poll on twitter but you can just replay in this thread if you like.
https://twitter.com/mentalmars/status/1116036613912629250?s=21

Basically we are considering postponing the annual Battleborn Day to spread it out from the Borderlands 3 Gameplay Reveal, but rather than deciding ourselves, we’d like it to be a community decision because Battleborn Day is for you and it should be up to you folks when we run it. Keep in mind that having more time to organize it will likely mean a better event. :wink:

12 Likes
Battleborn Weekend Tob- BENEDICT'S epic lore quiz!
Battleborn Loot Hunt 2019
Battleborn Weekend art contest!

My vote would be to postpone it. There are many that are both Battleborn and Borderlands fans, and it likely wouldn’t be beneficial to have them compete with each other. Plus, more time to prepare for more events and perhaps also spread the word sounds great to me.

5 Likes
(wisecarver) #3

All for it. Still the best game ever.

9 Likes
(GrimReaper4383) #4

People still play this game?

(Smokin' Jesus titty cinnamon, that is a glorious wingspan!) #5

Yes.

5 Likes
(Lucky_Dalmatian) #6

I’m all for it!

4 Likes
(Chuut-Riit) #7

I’m all for whatever will draw the largest player group! So, like all 20 of us.

2 Likes
(Champion of the Battle Pits) #8

I’m down for postponing.

4 Likes
(Brute 912) #9

Why don’t they add a bundle for Battleborn and Borderlands 3? Anyone remember the bundle Activision did with Call of Duty: Infinite warfare with Modern Warfare remastered?

I’ve been waiting for Battleborn day on the year 2019. I got like over 750,000 credits saved for legendary packs. I still wished they added a season 2 for Battleborn after Borderlands 3 is out, the day after my birthday (I know, weird right? Is this a coincidence?) :pensive::thinking::neutral_face:

3 Likes
(Smokin' Jesus titty cinnamon, that is a glorious wingspan!) #10

At first I was like… WHAT?
But then… I started thinking about it, and now that I’ve thought about it… that’s actually a neat idea.

3 Likes
(wisecarver) #11

FYI…I’ve been playing Battleborn daily on Steam. There are a lot of us, well, about 11 each day. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

@wisecarver I know this game is pretty dead, but I want to give it a try. Would you play it with me?

(MentalMars) #14

Next Weekend Folks!
More announcements will follow, we got some cool stuff planned.

8 Likes
(lowlines - PS4) #15

Just a quick reminder that signups for the Loot Hunt are now open and the event will run alongside the Celebration Weekend. More info on the event page.

3 Likes
(wisecarver) #16

…Sry for the delay, it’s Wisecarver on Steam. I’ll be wearing the Battleborn Guide tag, pl 150 of course.

3 Likes

What time does the loot hunt start?

(lowlines - PS4) #18

I unfortunately don’t have an exact time at the moment. But it will be May 17 and i will be posting on all social media channels when i have turned the bot on.

1 Like
(lowlines - PS4) #19

Official Gearbox support plans for Battleborn Day 5 detailed in their blog!

https://www.gearboxsoftware.com/2019/05/battleborn-day-5-has-arrived-may-17th-to-may-20th/

5 Likes
(wisecarver) #20

…I’m a bit put off by this: * Skins and Taunts sale – 25% Off
Just 25% off on a dead game? Gosh

1 Like
(Joseph) #21

Oh man, I’m looking forward to this. I haven’t been playing this as much as I should have. I’m really glad to see that there’s a group of people supporting and getting official support for this game.

1 Like