Battleborn Day #3 Announcement!

I have been called.

1 Like

hype!

1 Like

Suggested rewards:

• gold skins for Ambra and El Dragon
  • Gearbox feedback (we really miss you guys)
  • a surprise patch
2 Likes

Those two golds, whatever cyber are left, and the champion skins for Ernest, Kid, and Beatrix. If not now, when?

1 Like

Just realised how naïve I was. I always knew that it didn’t affect any stats, but thought time was the one exception.

I’d be happy if they just undid the character balance changes that came w/ the fall update tbh.

1 Like

There is a little something something coming up :wink:
I have to redo my video as there was a minor tweak to the mystery box filled with …
More on that soon

7 Likes

This is some good news that this community needed for ages now.

Given how demoralized people have been with the update, anything to stray away from that reminder is welcome.

4 Likes

Once more unto the breach I go… hoping for that switch that lets lore/challenges accumulate on private.

This is all I want. You can take away every single platinum/credit/skin I have (though I would prefer to keep them…).

Give me private lore/challenge accumulation or give me death! (Again, prefer the former…)

1 Like

Gearbox Software's Battleborn Day Plans here the link to the official gbx announcement

2 Likes

Yo, why not make it the full weekend this time? Might as well keep it around since support is slim these days for a few days. Other games do events longer than a day.

Gearbox has announced that their support will last the entireity of the weekend, the first day is BB-Day but in reality its the whole weekend that we celebrate.

1 Like

Good deal, will be fun

1 Like

The amount of love and positivity still present in this community is absolutely wonderful and inspiring!

Amazing stuff, you guys!

2 Likes

3 Days Till Battleborn Day

2 Likes

2 Days Till Battleborn Day !!!

Check out these streamers during the event. If you are planning to stream the game let us know by signing up using the google doc in the first post.

4 Likes

I would stream, but toasters tend to explode when it starts doing things that toasts more than bread.

Waffles then?

Nope. Explodes.

Bagels?

Thicker than bread. Explodes.

That’s why toasters need to be labeled as improvised weapons.

I just realized Battleborn could have made a PvE level using toasters as a driving force for story and comedy.

Now I just feel sad.

2 Likes

I’ll be streaming if nobody else is pretty much. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Happy Battleborn Day everyone!

7 Likes

Happy Birthday in return. :wink:

4 Likes

happy battleborn daaaaaaaay! i shared it on the fb ps4 group, the cosplay group, and on my page. ill be on all weekend folks! im trying to finish up early at work in the hopes of getting off early (im actually physically exhausted today…)

3 Likes