Battleborn Day 4 - 2nd Anniversary

Original Post: April 5
Update #1: April 20
Update #2: April 30
Update #3: May 1

Announcement Video - Battleborn Day Overview

Update Video - Lore Quiz, Lootpacolypse, login rewards, more

Hey Battle Buddies !!!

May 3, 2018 marks the 2nd Anniversary since Battleborn was released. To celebrate, the community is planning a special Battleborn Day event which will be held on the following weekend starting on May 4th till May 6th.

Join us during the festivities as the ‘Battleborn Day’ team has prepared several cool projects to make this event even more badass. You can find out more about our projects by following the links below. I can say that you will be able to earn some sweet prizes by participating in these events.

Battleborn Day Projects

MentalMars’ Channels

*Battleborn Day #4 is supported by Gearbox Software and 2K Games

30 Likes

I had better ■■■■■■■ get the Deande cyber skin finally

3 Likes

One can dream I guess. =P

2 Likes

Never.EVER

2 Likes

Awesome, this should coincide nicely with my plans to launch the Re-re-vamped PS4 Battleborn League, it’ll work this time trust me!

11 Likes

this will be good. plus we can hype up people for a resurgence of playerbase, and especially on PC, where I think the playerbase needs to have players so we get more seasons of content.

and keeping the playerbase is needed, so community events besides Battleborn Day would work.

1 Like

I miss Battleborn. Our team started Presequel. And it’s fun. But I miss having the ability to change characters and play with helix. I miss the scenery, the colorful visuals. I’ll probably play during the event. I still haven’t deleted the game on my ps4.

1 Like

i recently started up again, it still holds that fun aspect and like you say, it’s great to play with all the BB’s. My goal is to get the ‘Angel of Death’ title, and i’m on 8500* currently, so not too far now. But i do change every game, keeps it fresh.

edit: So looking forward to see what they have install for us on the 2nd Anniversary.

2 Likes

We are finally ready to announce our secret projects. Therefore I have updated the original post with new information !!!

14 Likes

Nemo’s bb day master plan idea thing:

first of all i love whats already been planned out, but as the cherry on top we need someone to nerf inst pillars

@Ashbweh
since i know at least he’s got my back on this

ALSO DEANDE CYBER!

2 Likes

I’m pretty 99% of the community has your back on that, along with an Oscar Mike nerf :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Honestly, I have no problem with Mike the way he is. I never have. And I don’t even play him.

Sorry to get off topic. Just getting agitated by the constant complaints about it that assert that everybody feels the same way.

Woot! BATTLEBORN DAY!

5 Likes

I just signed up for the Loot Hunt. Ready to crank the murder dials to 11, kill people with math, and call down the thunder (that’s a metaphor).

8 Likes

If folks are looking at participating in the Loot Hunt, make sure to read up on all the info I’ve put together!

I’ve been adding more info to the Loot Hunt page based on feedback I’m getting.

bbday_loothunt_important_dates

7 Likes

I’ll be there. I miss that game so much, and now even paragon is gone.

4 Likes

I just signed up and that setup for tracking your progress looks fantastic.

It gives a source for each drop and point value. Most exciting.

4 Likes

It will also show your drop history for each item and what platform it dropped on etc.

When the event goes live, there’ll be 2 new tabs for viewing a global progress and leaderboards.

9 Likes

One of the goals with creating a hub page for Battleborn Day was to have everythting you need to make the most of the event all in one place. We are currently accepting streamer signups and during the Battleborn Day weekend, you’ll be able to check who is currently streaming from the hub page! We have support for Twitch, Youtube and Mixer. There’s quite a number of folks intending to stream already! :heart:

7 Likes

20180426_143109

Literally unwatchable

8 Likes

Not gonna reinstall, but so glad to see there is still love for this game and that you guys are still going strong on Battleborn!

Hello, all my old friends (and nemisises…nemiseses…nemisii…? :rofl::rofl::rofl:), hope you have all been well!

Everybody have fun in Battleborn Day 4!

Make sure to kill plenty of Toby’s!

I hear he’s been a baaaaad little penguin lately!

Cheers, everyone!

Filthy…OUT.

:metal:

3 Likes