Battleborn Day 4 - 2nd Anniversary

Reminder: The #BattlebornDay Loot Hunt starts in a few days! It has gotten a good number of signups already! I probably won’t close signups right away, but if you wish to participate, make sure you do so sooner rather than later!

2 Likes

For the record, it’s “nemeses”. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are starting to tease the stickers you can earn to put on your Bro Certificate this Friday through to the end of Battleborn Day.

^ Last one is for @HandsomeCam’s Lore Quiz!

We’ll be teasing more over the next couple of days, but there will also be some super secret ones you’ll have to keep an eye out for the code that unlocks them! :wink:

4 Likes

On the Battleborn day page, there isn’t currently a list of streamers and the times they’ll stream. When do you plan to unveil this? I’d love to see who is streaming and when so I can plan when/what to watch.

1 Like

A lot of the bigger name streamers may be playing other games up until the Battleborn Day weekend, so we don’t want to promote streams that arent Battleborn related if possible. We were looking into getting a filtered list of streams that are streaming their loot hunt run all week, that just hasn’t happened yet. Come Friday, the full list will be visible on the page.

2 Likes

I’m just one small voice, but I think It’s so incredible that you’re doing this. Props Mentalmars for overseeing this and everyone else that is participating

5 Likes

GBX Confirms Lootpocalypse, login rewards, and more

Lore Quiz

Battleborn Booster Info

BBday Anniversary Site

8 Likes

Kleese: Deande, did you know - I’m having a cyber skin manufactured especially for me. Now, what about you, dear … eh?

4 Likes

Ahahahahahaha…

Think I’ll go cry now…

3 Likes

Shut the up

2 Likes

Alright!! Rewards!!!

Wait…

no El Dragon Gold skin? MADNESS!!!

1 Like

More stats are now available to check out for the Loot Hunt! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I made a tribute video with highlights from all the Battleborn live streams.

Happy BBDay

9 Likes

A Special something something by @FuryPotatoOfFury

21 Likes

@FuryPotatoOfFury

LEGO! I ■■■■■■■ LOVE LEGO! where can i buy those. I’ll give you a slightly used soul for them. I want a deande one.

■■■■. new project. TO BRICKLINK! AWAY!

Someone find me that person who voiced Deande. we making the battleborn Lego movie.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t mind a Toby one, myself…

2 Likes

@Nemosis327:

@HandsomeCam:

9 Likes

Get your own Bro certificate from Oscar Mike at: https://goo.gl/6LX9WF
Hidden Code: itscanonsoitsreal

2 Likes

Those are amazing. I want a Phoebe so bad…

4 Likes

Also, I just wanted to point out the coolest thing.

This just popped:

:slight_smile:

5 Likes