Hey Battle Buddies! In honor of the Battleborn day and the game’s second anniversary we’re organizing an art contest. The theme is “What is your favorite thing about Battleborn?” and everyone is welcome to participate. Share your work with us by posting it in this thread, or on Twitter using the hashtag #Art4Solus. Be sure to use this hashtag as @lowlines’ custom Magnus AI will be able to pick it up and display the entries on his website. The submitted works will be judged by yours truly and there will be five winners in total.
- 1st place: A signed Battleborn lithograph + 3 SHiFT codes
- 2nd place: 3 SHiFT codes
- 3rd place: 2 SHiFT codes
- Two runner-ups will receive a code each
All participants will receive a code with which to unlock an art contest exclusive "Muse at Arms" sticker to add to their Bro Certificate!
You’re free to use any method or medium of your choosing, and the deadline for the submissions is midnight (PDT) on May 6th. Should you want to change your entry, just submit a new one but only the latest work will be judged. For any questions or concerns you can contact me.
- Don’t break the forum rules or the game’s rating with your entry. That means no NSFW.
- Your entry must be created for this contest. No old or previously created pieces.
- You’re encouraged to create in any format you want, e.g. writing or composing, but only visual pieces will be judged.
- Only Battleborn art is accepted, no crossovers. Art for Solus, of Solus.
We’re excited to see many creative creations and learn what are your favorite things about the game! Good luck, but more importantly have fun!
To look at all the other super cool stuff we’ve set up for the Battleborn Day event visit here! The full, Gearbox supported event runs from May 4th to 6th. Join in with the festivities by entering the contests or by simply hopping on the game with your friends! Let’s fight for Solus!
Also check out @MentalMars’s forums thread for additional info and updates!