Battleborn Day and the Yellow Bar Conundrum

So, premades have been a uh… situation for a while. Fun, sometimes bad. For a day about celebrating the game and teaching new players, I simply am not sure what the proper solution is. Don’t enforce a premade size? Put it to 2 for split screeners? 4 so they at least can help one person? I mean, the point of the day is to teach new players, which is impossible with a full team, but it’s also to have fun. So uh, here’s a poll. Please leave an explanation behind if you wish

#Battleborn Day and the Yellow Bar Conundrum
#####You would prefer to have a maximum partying limit in matchmaking for up to and in

###PVP

• 1 player (no premades)
  • 2 players (split screeners or a pair)
  • 3 players
  • 4 players
  • 5 players (a full team)

0 voters

###Missions

• 1 player (no premades)
  • 3 players
  • 4 players

0 voters

###Operations

• 1 player (no premades)
  • 3 players
  • 4 players

0 voters

To those wondering, I was considering adding in parties of two that are splitscreen only as an option, but I down think that’s a possibility within the games infrastructure

The reason I saw max of 3 is that say you normally play in a full 5 then your group splits into one team of two and one team of three so that no one is forced to 100% solo que if they wish to help newer players

1 Like

Should never restrict a full party of 5 from doing story missions if they please

Although I do ENCOURAGE people not to, just on the chance that new people can fill that spot

4 Likes