Battleborn Day - Loot Hunt

Veil Manipulator PS4 #loothunt

1 Like

You can check the “My Progress” tab on the Loot Hunt page to see whether it’s tracked something or not.

1 Like

Yeah. I can assure you that tab’s going to be open all week for me.

2 Likes

(High Golf Announcer Voice):
SirWalrusCrow, not content with being an absolute monster with roughly half of the Battleborn roster, seems bent on winning as many of the community events as possible, Cam.

(Deep Golf Announcer Voice):
Yes, he’s really giving it his all, and it’s simply a joy to watch, Cam. Do you think he’ll put as much effort into your lore quiz, come next weekend?

We’ll just have to wait and see, Cam. By the way, did you take your meds today?

I’d say not, Cam. Otherwise, I wouldn’t be having a conversation with myself at 4:30am in the morning, stark naked.

There’s just no end to the surprises in this years’s Battleborn Day celebration, Cam.

Haha. Indeed. Let’s take a permanent commercial break now, in order to stop interrupting @lowlines’s loot hunt thread.

3 Likes

Did you do this on purpose or what? :joy:

I’m assuming it’s separate posts for duplicate drops then too, right?

Yup! The bot can only parse 1 drop per post.

■■■■ @SirWalrusCrow must be nice not having a job like I have a job at which I work and nobody else does because I’m the only one who can have a job :wink:

2 Likes

They are currently in 2nd place though. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well… Not necessarily as much. But I do plan on giving it a crack!

Nope. But my ability to provide comedic material without realising it is my main strength. If I was a super hero, that’d be my super power :ok_hand:t3:

Hey! This happens to be my new found job for this week in particular! And by hpw RNG’s been so far, it’ll truly be a piece of work :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Welp, I guess @Phoenix-2613 and I need to carry you. Don’t worry. I have all the math figured out. Pro tip: in the time it takes for host to load up the next game you can make a pizza pop with seven seconds to spare under optimum conditions.

1 Like

Been a long time since i did any missions, so now i’ve got my ‘Angel of Death’ makes a change from grinding BB-bots heads. Not much luck with the noobs in todays missions, so going solo. They either quit or stand around taking photos.

1 Like
The Pacifier PS4 #loothunt

Firmware Update 1.51C PS4 #loothunt

Vyn's Quiver PS4 #loothunt

Thanks. I just wanted to clarify.

Me? Naw. I spend most of the time doing my own thing.

1 Like
Plasmite Transducer PS4 #loothunt

Bunker Buster PS4 #loothunt

Firmware Update 1.51C PS4 #loothunt

Plasmite Transducer PS4 #loothunt