Battleborn Fancraft <3 Update: New Stuff 4.19.2017

I´m pretty pumped for Battleborn for months now and had instantly itching fingers to craft some badass stuff - here my first thingy, Mikos hat as pendant, which I sculpted a few months back. Enjoy^^

Next on my list is a necklace featuring the Jennerit symbol and a wearable Eldrid logo. Maybe Ambras crown? -wiggles evil little fingers-

26 Likes

Looks amazing! Defintely interested about your future projects regarding BB!

Ooh! Very cool! :acmaffirmative:

Thank you! Strongly thingink about crafting a Orendi costume, since I saw these great pictures from a convention of a Orendi Cosplay^^ Benedicts Wings are on my list too. That way I can fill the time until the release xD

Thanks alot!

Now this, this would be really awesome :D.

1 Like

Nice. More!
How long does one piece take? What steps do you take and what materials do you use?

That looks awesome !

@TheFunfighter
How long does one piece take? What steps do you take and what materials do you use?

Thanks!
For my sculpts I use mostly polymerclays, like FIMO or Sculpey and I paint all my stuff with Citadel-Colors from GamesWokshop. For the Miko pendant I took approx. 2 hours, it was not so hard. For my full detailed Krieg pendant I took over 26hours, so its really different from piece to piece^^

For this pendant I first sculpted a raw cone, then slowly shaped it in mushroom-form and carved in the black lines with a simple needle. After hardening the clay in the kiln I painted it over in red, added black in the carved in lines and added the white symbols. Oonly hard part is the symmetry of this, I had to try it two times before I had it symmetrical >.<

Thank you!
Already have a huge To-do–list for more Battleborn related crafts.

Also thanks for motivating me to join the Gearbox community, I don´t know exactly how, but you did^^

2 Likes

Just finished - The Jennerit Empire logo as keycharm. My bigger pendant was a mess, but this one turned out nicely I think^^ Maybe I´ll do one from UV-active acrylic soon.

9 Likes

This is rad! Passing on to the team as well as tagging @Jythri so he can see! Great work! :smile:

Work in progress of my Eldrid logo - maybe I´ll post a tutorial when I´m done with it.

9 Likes

/;O;/
Thanks alot Joe! Though I´m more eager to finish up my Eldrid pendant ^^
I hope he´ll like it! Take care of you guys, not that the pre-release stress kills any of you!

1 Like

Just finished my (3rd) Eldrid Pendant this night! The first two pieces were horrible, but as we know 3rd time is the charm, bad pun definately intendet.
I hope you guys like it!

Handsculpted by me from polymerclay, workingtime approx. 5hours.
For the Tutorial visit my other post!
-> Eldrid Pendant - Polymerclay Tutorial & Workthrough

10 Likes

Something NEW!!! Finally I had some time to finish this pendant I had started a month ago :smiley:

So here: A Orendi-themed pendant!

Thought her symbol would make a nice charm^^ Maybe I´ll do another one featuring one of her “hand-eyes”, I really like their design.

Its completely handsculpted by me from polymerclay and handpainted with Citadel-Colors. Comes on a fitting orange leatherband.

Hope you guys like it :3

15 Likes

Ever thought about miniature statues? With simplified unnecessary details. Maybe a sort of Chibi look? Don’t know whether Polymer Clay is able to stand freely, so maybe with a wire skeleton?

1 Like

It is awesome to say the least!

1 Like

Wow that is all beautifully done!

1 Like

Thank you so much! <3 I hope I´ve time for some bigger sculptures until the release, just can´t decide for a character/motive >.<

2 Likes