Thank you!!! <3

Hey! Pssst!

Orendi

1 Like

Second this notion.

/Totally not biased.

Wooow! Could you sell me one? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

A little work in progress teaser pic of another Battleborn-project I run at the moment

So far its round rubberfoam circle, painted with Citadel-Colors. The white symbols follow now.

Hope I can finish it soon^^

3 Likes

The base of my project is done - Mikos hat :slight_smile: I´m pretty happy how it turned out so far^^

7 Likes

Here another tiny crafty project I did a few months back, but only came to make photos now -

Jennerit Style Earrings

Well, since I´ve unpierced ears (as girl, thats almost as being a unicorn…) I can´t really use them -

If theres anyone of you who would like them or you have a girlfriend deserving a badass gift, feel free to drop me a PM :heart:

6 Likes

Further progress in of my bigger Miko-related crafting projects!

Two of her daggers made from paper - I first painted them with ballpoint-pen and colored them with COPICs, then I cut them out.

And the hat is completely painted now too

Can you guess what it will become? :wink: (the answer “a 2D-Miko” does not count!)

1 Like

Papercraft? Nice. I love this stuff!

1 Like

Nyahhh, not really papercraft, but somhow it is xD Its going to be a Miko-wallclock for my livingroom :heart:

:heart: TEASER :heart:

More here -> Miko Wallclock - Battleborn Fancraft

2 Likes

Nice!

cc: @Jythri @mozidesigner @Tiefooz

1 Like

That’s awesome!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :joy:

2 Likes

New Fancrafts on the way!!! After a horrible start in the year and the death of my dear Dad in early March, I was finally able to relax during the Beta and started to make more Battleborn-jewelry :heart:

For more pictures of my Shard + advises how to craft your own -> Shard Necklace - Battleborn Fancraft

If you´ve any ideas for more just throw them in!

7 Likes

I’m really liking that Orendi one! I’m gonna try and buy it.

1 Like

These are all awesome…making me want to break back into crafing jewelry for my wife.

1 Like

Your ability to conjure things of this quality into creation in a couple of hours is wizardry of the highest order. Doing so using the exact same paints that are slowly drying up at the back of my hobby shelf, doubly-so.

Also, a bearded friend of mine with an interest in hand-crafted items has a suggestion for you:

4 Likes

I would love love LOVE you if you made the two necklaces around Attikus’s neck

I’d buy both of them off of you in a heartbeat!

3 Likes

Thats such a great idea!!! Thanks alot, I´ll definately craft his necklace when I get time. I have´nt considered Attikus-fanart before - I saw him first time in the Beta and WOOO he´s creeepy /;O;/

1 Like