Battleborn Fancraft <3 Update: New Stuff 4.19.2017

OMG YES!! That’ll look SO good on me!

1 Like

:smiley: I just saw you picked up the Orendi pendant on Etsy - thank you so much! :heart: I´ll see that I ship it as fast as possible!

Would you prefer trancelucently red or opaque red for Attikus pendants? I cannot decide^^

1 Like

Wow thank you so much, not evryone can appreciate wizardry these days! :smiley:
Citadel are the best, but they dry fast as hell. Did you painted W40K figures?

Haaaa awesome idea!!! Now I want to carve him from wood myself XD But I gues it will just get to be a small wooden Montana-pendant, later a big one.

Opaque would be nice!

First off sorry for your loss.
The shard look great :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hrm… this makes me want to whittle…

1 Like

Hey guys! And hey @Cobble :smiley:

Just now working on Attikus skull necklaces! There´ll be a workthrough/pictured tutorial as well :heart:

2 Likes

Lookin’ good! Can’t wait to wear it.

1 Like

:smiley: Glad you like the teaser so far, its almost done and I hope I can submit the topic soon.

Attikus Skull necklaces are done! For more pictures & the tutorial visit the specific topic :heart:
-> Fancraft - Attikus´ Skull Necklaces + Tutorial

5 Likes

A new Battleborn fancraft-project has already started! Here a little (blurry) Work-in-Progress picture:heart:

Just finished the sculptjob, pretty excited to paint it now!

5 Likes

Oh man. This just made me realize how awesome carved halloween pumpkin Orendi faces are going to be.

1 Like

O.O

OH MY GOD I NEED A PUMPKIN!!! :scream: Such a great idea!

1 Like

Fantastic Fanart of the fancy fanwielding Deande handpainted on a real fan by a BB-fanatic. BAMM!

Work in Progress: So far I HANDPAINTED the outlines on the paperfan (its such a cheap paper+bamboo thing) using black ink and a small brush.
I used japanese Sumie-technique, which means you use ink+brush. Erasing or overpainting are not desired. Its more ment to be a meditative technique I guess^^

Yeah, her fans look a bit crappy. Did you ever tried to paint fans onto a fan? I have. Its ■■■■■■■ hard…

Will color it with Copic-markers & Citadel-Colors.

Any more fan-jokes out there?!

7 Likes

awesome stuff! cant wait to see what you post next!

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! :smiley: Hope I won´t dissapoint :wink:

1 Like

How am I just seeing all this now? This… YOU!.. Are amazing! :heart:

1 Like

Here a little Work-in-Progress photo of “The Fungus Among Us” - a 25cm big sculpture of Miko´s little helper! :heart:

I hoped to finish it until the release, but now its a bit to late and I thought some of you might like it in the raw state too^^

Hey @deemsss123 , this was what I was talking about :slight_smile:

8 Likes

With the release only a few hours away, I want to express my deepest thanks to all devs & creators of Battleborn for their amazing, inspiring piece of art!
I love to do fanart in general, but so far the Borderlands-games and Battleborn have inspired me most to create.
(Well, and Stargate, but lets keep to the games :slight_smile: )

Thank you all! :heart:

8 Likes

I closed this thread and reopened it immediately because I couldn’t get over how incredible your work is. Just had to state at it again.

1 Like