duplicating this thread here for users who are unable to access the Private CTT Forums
The following hotfixes have been applied across all platforms and do not require and update to your game client. Hot fixes are a way for us to quickly address serious issues before they are included in a future update.
Updates are permanent changes to the game.
[quote]November 5, 2015 Hot Fixes
After listening to your feedback and looking at data, we have found Phoebe a bit stronger than intended in her role. We’re lowering her health to reduce her survivability. Also, we are adjusting Preparation, Aggressive Advance, and Blade Rush to provide more opportunities for counter play.
- Reduced the duration of ‘Aggressive Advance’ from 4 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Reduced the window of time that ‘Preparation’s’ stun debuff can be applied after hitting an opponent from 5 seconds to 2 seconds.
- Reduced the base damage of Blade Rush from 60 to 36.
- Overall health reduced by 15%.
- Loot pack drop rates have been reduced by approximately 80%. This is a temporary fix to reduce the number of 1-item Quick Packs you will pick up and open. We are investigating long-term improvements with loot drop rates and the speed of opening packs.
[quote]Releasing November 6, 2015
PC and PlayStation 4
- Additional matchmaking improvements
[quote]Releasing October 31, 2015
- Matchmaking Improvements
We are continuing to work on additional fixes for known issues and will update this thread accordingly when we have more information.