Battleborn Hot Fixes Rolling Out - 6/9/17

Hey everyone!

Thank you for your continued feedback about the Summer Update and the Free Trial! Thanks to your input, we’ve been able to make some improvements, including some piping Hot Fixes that just couldn’t wait until the next Battleplan! Find them below:

• El Dragón – Fixed an issue that caused his Undisputed Champ passive to grant more primary attack damage than intended.
  • Galilea – Fixed an issue with the M5 Antihero mutation.

If you experience any problems with these fixes, be sure to contact support.gearboxsoftware.com, and keep that feedback coming!

16 Likes

What was the issue with antihero? if you don’t mind me asking

@Jythri, would you mind elaborating on this?

Thanks for the quick El Dragon fix!

6 Likes

THANK you for the El Dragon fix!

2 Likes

Yeah, thanks… so much… for the Dragon fix…

crying

6 Likes

Ah that makes me feel better about dragon. Time to adequately gain data now

2 Likes

Well it was fun while it lasted :laughing:

1 Like

Not for me… 4 deaths to an El Dragon as Toby?! Dead in less than 3 seconds…

2 Likes

■■■■ you just double hug then two shot him like all the good Toby’s do to me?

Yeah, but he was diving so often that i didn’t always have a stun available. I gave back what i got though…

1 Like

Anyone notice the Boldur bot always acting odd now?
It’s like a different bot since the update.

2 Likes

Yeah I chased him around on coldsnap only for him to go stick himself in a corner and just stare at a wall. It’s almost like he was ashamed or something.

I dunno if that’s what you meant but I’ve never seen the other BB give themselves a timeout

TBH Toby is one of my biggest problems as ED. I am very careful when trying to initiate a fight with him. One wrong move and your body is slumped over sitting paralyzed while your head is slowly sliding down the wall behind you.

Him, Melka, and Calderius give more trouble than anybody

3 Likes

Understandable. He is the strongest counter to melee in the game, flippers down.

4 Likes

Your Toby with my Kleese they’ll hate us

3 Likes

I hate us NOW. :smirk:

1 Like

Well think, rift networks set up in sniping spots to allow you to withstand fire and overloaded mortars For guard duty

1 Like

:joy:

3 Likes

I have literally never seen him attack. At all. Anything. He just walks up to shard clusters and starts admiring them instead of swinging.

Conclusion? Boldur is a pacifist.

2 Likes