Battleborn ideas (post your ideas please)

hay guys feel free to post your own ideas i wanna see what we can come up with for the game but anyways here’s my idea. Don’t you guys hate it when you pick the wrong skill by accident because i don’t know about you guys but i hate it when i pick the wrong skill but i have an idea that could fix it this problem or whatever you guys want to call it but anyways i think it would be cool that at halftime of the match we could go into spawn and pay 2500 shards or so to reset our skill points if we messed them up somehow ( can only be done once a game for balance) but hay its just an idea but anyways what do you guys think and what are some of your ideas because i would like to know.

1 Like

Spring miko

6 Likes

that would be an awesome skin

1 Like

Mellka having a biker gang look with Toby,
Her claw hand could look like a bunch of tattoos, leather jacket with spike on her gun arm shoulder and the Mohawk could be on fire

2 Likes

Shayne and Aurox haveing a clockwork skin where Aurox is made from the metal bits inside a grandfather clock while looks like a time traveler

1 Like

Yeah I’ve had a few ideas about this. I was thinking you could perhaps repick for five seconds after? Ik another suggestion was to have a kiosk like your idea at base, but it cost more like a few hundred and you could only change your last choice

2 Likes

@Butterbuff

Steampunk everyone!

Also your gang idea reminds me of the Atom Cats from Fallout 4 and their hot rod flame paint jobs power armours.

1 Like

Rogue into llc skin

Orendi would have 2 extra Cyborg arms
Toby would be an ai in a robot suit
Wft would be a robot

3 Likes

Tasty. Then, imagine Jennerit Boldur and Eldrid Benedict

1 Like

I wish we had a second page of lore challenges for every character so we can learn more about the character (ex: orendi haveing beef with marquis and phoebe, what’s that about?) and get a second character item, but you have to choose the one you prefer better

2 Likes

@Butterbuff

Marquis and Phoebe am saved Orendi abd a few others of her Varimorph race and then Marquis enslaved Orendi on the LLC ship they were being transported on…

Where did you find this information?

1 Like

Someone posted about on here a month or so ago…

Marquis’ Lore?

Orendi’s lore?

I look up both marquis and orendi’s lore and the only thing showed was that the varamorphs were rescued by the combined efforts from the eldrid and llc and then went on about them, the other was marquis (explaining about how his cane isn’t a gun) mentioning on killing “hobos and hobomorphic entities”

1 Like

@Butterbuff & @FlamesForAll this info was released in the latest Battleplans.

GBX started to give us more bits of lore in the Battleplans, there is this awesome topic from @Nemosis327 collecting all parts of lore they released this way :heart:

PS: love the idea of more lore-pages, I mentioned this a few times before in other topics too^^

4 Likes

Well sweet anyhow I thought of a cool mutation where phoebe’s blade rush could either go through targets or bounce between them

Any skin which involves mellka not having a mohawk. I’d actually play her then. I have no idea why, but… it really, really irks me.

it would be nice to get skins that change appearance for the chariters and not just give them different colors

Kleese having what he would call “gangster” skin where he looks like a totally radical dude from the 90’s complete with a far out chair and awesome basketball mortars

1 Like

Why not game of thrones?! A chair made of guns!!!

Oky more GoT theme and rath’s swords

1 Like