Battleborn Livestream Information

Hey all!

In the last Battleplan, we told you we had a Battleborn Livestream planned. At the time, we weren’t quite ready to give you the specifics, but we are now!

As you can see above, the Battleborn Livestream will be on Tuesday, June 6th, at 11am PT/2pm ET! As always, you’ll be able to tune in at twitch.tv/gearboxsoftware.

Join New Media Manager Elisa Melendez, Community Coordinator Meredith Hershey (that’s me y’all) and, of course, Creative Director (and Gummy Bear enthusiast) Randy Varnell as we give you the scoop on that update we’ve been talking about! It’s gonna be a blast!

Be sure to turn on Twitch notifications so you don’t forget, and we’ll see you there!

41 Likes

I’ll have to note down when this is so I can get a thread with the information from the stream noted down.

4 Likes

Cool. Next Tuesday will be all sorts of interesting.

omg omg omg omg omg omg

1 Like

Why Tuesday during work hours?

2 Likes

Cause they’ll be doing this while they are at work. Kinda hard to get people from a company to stream together after work is over.

8 Likes

11 Likes

I kinda like that time (that’s 8pm for me). Also they promised a while ago to try to do streams in a timeslot that’s a little more friendly to europeans. :wink:

3 Likes

Sant, that gif is SO going to result in some new RP shenanigans where Toby has trouble with glass doors! Thank you!

As to the stream, 95% of my presence on these forums are while i am at “work”, and i. Am. EX-CITED!!

8 Likes

Ooh, good news. I have my eye-peelers out and ready

and of course a can’t make it cuz school/tests

1 Like

I used this in my Loot thread, and because I am lazy and uncreative, I will use this GIF again here:

Killer Mike’s dancing just encompasses all of my happiness.

4 Likes

For those of you unable to make it to the actual stream - I’ve previously made threads which cover the changes and a few added bits if people just want to skim the stuff. I’ll be doing that again this time so don’t worry too much about missing them.

I did more but I don’t want to link them all - I’ll have this set up (hopefully) at least 6 hours before or so.

6 Likes

Yaaaaaaaaaaaassss! :thinking::heart_eyes::+1:t2::raised_hands:t2::tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Does the potential to have questions answered exist in this livestream?

Yes! This livestream is the perfect time for me! Can’t wait to see what new things this update is going to bring.

I had a vision this would be announced today.

1 Like

Will it be archived? I don’t work Tuesday but that is smack dab in my sleep time.

Also:

Your Mordecai Avatar suggests it was blurred.

3 Likes

They usually are. @MentalMars has done YT versions of the streams before, and @Tokesy97 has already said above he’ll be doing a summary post in the forums. So, you should be able to catch up with the details one way or another.

2 Likes

Oh my gawd, this means the Patch is gonna be here SOON! and it’s for realz this time!

5 Likes