BattleBorn Open Beta info

Pre-load date for all systems will be on April 6
The beta itself starts early for PS4 users on April 8; April 13 for other systems
The beta ends on April 18
All 25 BattleBorn heroes will be playable; some (most, assumingly) will be unlocked with play; Toby will be available from the start for PS4 users
2 episodes from the story and two of the competitive multiplayer modes, Incursion and Meltdown, will be playable
PS4 users will gain free access to the first DLC pack and instant access to Alani when she becomes available

Also a nice trailer

11 Likes

First! :dukestar:

1 Like

Isn’t the OP first? And FINALLY! SO PUMPED FOR THIS

2 Likes

Spread the good word, peoples

1 Like

Funnily enough, the PS4 beta starts a day after my birthday.
THE HYPE TRAIN IS BACK AT FULL SPEED!

8 Likes

Nice. A date has finally been announced.
10 days…HYPE.

2 Likes

16 days till i get my hands back on Caldarius!!! OH HOW IVE MISSED YOU!!!

3 Likes

Looks like I’ll be joining the fray on the 13th (or thereabouts)!

Edit: D’Oh!

1 Like

Yes, now it’s time to listen to the Hype Train for…Oh, well I’m not getting any sleep.

2 Likes

5 days before anyone else on ps4 wth

Better grind those 28 Command Ranks quickly then!

I have to grind a few to get to certain key characters that i want to use as well…luckily it’s not that long of a grind compared to others. Also Orendi and Miko being 2 of the starting characters should help me out since Eldrid and Rogues are top-notch (and those two are the top-iest of the notches).

I’ve notified everyone I know that would have interest. This is going to be awesome.

i dont care what it takes for me to be with Caldarius again!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Downside: Only 5 days to play since I’m on PC.
Upside: The beta begins right after my huge exams.

I’m pretty hyped for this. Gonna have to play all day and night to unlock Kleese before it’s over, though…

Well darn, that’s gonna be a short Beta for us PC users :frowning: I’ll try not to get too hyped up about it and look forward to the game’s actual release instead but… dang, gonna be hard with that awesome trailer. I wanna play so bad o.x

I was going to get upset about this, but then I noticed that the #PSNSaturday thread (weekend disconnects on multiplayer) is still alive and unwell over in the THC/PS4 support area. So maybe it’s a good thing that the PS4 beta starts early.

2 Likes

Great news!

I know this game is going to face tough competition in the market, but of all the “Hero Shooters” that are coming this is the one I’ve got my eye on.

I’m giving this a go for sure, maybe pre-order next month if everything goes smoothly. I’m mostly interested in co-op so that is what I intend to test the most.

4 Likes

I am surprised that the open beta is going to be that long, to be honest. I expected a Friday to Monday deal, but I am not complaining. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

you’re happy that us PS4 players may get disconnected from multiplayer? :sweat:
aghhh geeeez come onnnnn

2 Likes

That’s not what I was thinking, no. However, now you put it that way… :wink:

Hopefully if BB is afflicted with the same problem as BL2/TPS on PS4, some intense stress testing during the beta can isolate the cause, it can be fixed, and then you can continue enjoying the beta. Ideally, of course, there will be no problems whatsoever on any platform and we’ll be :bldancing: :bldancing: :bldancing:

2 Likes