BattleBorn Photoshop and Photoshopesque Drawing Thread

(Penguin connoisseur.) #228

@AncientBelgareth, you heard him! MAKE WITH THE NAME-CHANGEY!!

Please…? When you have a sec!

(Rick is my Spirit Animal) #229

Does not compute… :open_mouth:

Nyahhh, fingers itch for a Rath/Orendi crossover! It´s going to be awesome :heart_eyes:

(lowlines - PS4) #230

Frankenstein limb splicing then :stuck_out_tongue:

(Orendi's Best Buddy) #231

The other night I was playing with Tentaprince (whose forum name I still don’t know) and I was complaining about her Montana’s butt constantly blocking my view at one point. She made a reference to a meme about “McNugggies.” I did not get this reference. The next morning I woke up to this on my Twitter feed:

(NOPE) #232

@Phoenix-2613 You asked for these right? Sorry it’s just a costume swap.

(Deandes in crime) #233

@KitRyu: I don’t care if they’re just a costume swap, nothing’s better than your two favourite characters combined. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: So thank you. :two_hearts:

@Deande: Is this what you meant when you were referring to Mellkande? :laughing:

(NOPE) #234

You are very welcome and sorry if @Deande complained to you. :stuck_out_tongue: She doesn’t know how to appreciate these kind of things. I’ll get her to have a change of heart at some point.

(Penguin connoisseur.) #235

Gasp of realization.

MAYBE if you put TOBY’S head and flippers on DEANDE’s body! :smirk:

I mean, she “allowed” the other Finisci version of Deande, which is Demz-code for “I REALLY want you to do it”.

DISCLAIMER:
DON’T DO THIS^, SHE WILL BLOCK US, HAHA!!

(NOPE) #236

But I’m allowed 4 more bad pics. I bet I could do that one even if it uses all my freebies up.

(Penguin connoisseur.) #237

See, i’m pretty sure that picture would fall under the “rage-inducing” category, not “bad”! You do what you want though; just don’t say that i didn’t warn you! She still has to get used to seeing “Flipper” regularly, and a reverse-Flipper would just feed more fuel to her rage-ferno…

So of COURSE i think you should do it anyways, haha!

(NOPE) #238

I guess I don’t have to do that one.

(Penguin connoisseur.) #239

Ahhh, see NOW you are thinkin’ smart! Let someone else take the hit, haha…

(The Red Bar Observer) #240

Nothing is better than pure uncorrupted, undiluted Mellka. This topic is SILLY

(The 'Arrogance' Deande) #241

I will have you know, that I have said nothing to Phoenix

Also, I am still recovering from Tobande…aka Flipper

(Deandes in crime) #242

Nothing wrong with a bit of silliness every now and again. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Penguin connoisseur.) #243

(Singing in Willy Wonka voice: A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.)

OhmyGod… SHUT UP, Cam…

(NOPE) #244

Guys I’m feeling really sick today. Could someone Photoshop Aurox with a flower crown or something? Anything Aurox would make me feel better. T.T

(Deandes in crime) #245

Hehe… for now… :sweat_smile:

(Penguin connoisseur.) #246

Aww… Get well soon, beloved Fox Sentry! I don’t know how to photoshop, but i CAN ping and annoy those who can: @nbrownlie237, @KainZilla, @EdenSophia.

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #247

Challenge round… Ernest/Ambra