BattleBorn Photoshop and Photoshopesque Drawing Thread

(lowlines - PS4) #288

This is exactly what I thought after reading the patch notes!! They could totally do a bunch of Borderlands themed masked and add them to the Flair system!!

(Kain Zilla) #289

So because of my photoshops, I got New Member of the Month which was really really cool. But I lost out ont he coveted feature on the Community Spotlight in the last Battleplan.

Clearly that means that I have more work to do. I wanted to try my hand at some of my favourite characters.

So, submitted for the approval of the Battleborn Society, I give you the following:

Phoebe has purchased the plans and patents for Berg and made some heavy modifications, ditching out that gauche weaponry for more sophisticated items and modifying the cockpit for control by more refined hands. A new paintjob was requisite.

And @HandsomeCam before you say that Toby would never sell, I need only remind you that there are ways around such things. Evil rich people ways. Edison ways.

:slight_smile:

(Meme Crusader) #290

You monster.

IM CALLING TESLA!

(Penguin connoisseur.) #291

WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT BERG’S WEAPONS, YOU PUKE?!

Oh gosh! Sorry for yelling! I’m actually asking what you said… I-I don’t know what “gaunche” means… IT BETTER BE SOMETHING NICE!! I MEAN IT!!

NOW YOU MAKE FUN OF MY FLIPPERS?! OH, THAT IS IT!! I’M GETTING BERG-

Oh, that’s right… You stole him… Sorrysorrysorry…

Okay, THIS^ actually wasn’t my fault… Never trust a dirty Lorrian to send you the right colors… :unamused:

Is that racist? Oh man, OH MAN! SORRY about that!

Well… We KINDA have our “ways” of dealing with thieves in the Detritus Zone… It usually involves having a flipper- Sorry, HAND… -cut off… PLEASE don’t make me do that!

(Penguin connoisseur.) #292

I have a new commission, @KitRyu, @Ganjamira or others!

A recent match history pic from @Darth_Huggles playing Rath, resulted in me dubbing him, an Attikus main, “Rathikus”. I think you know where i’m going with this… Peas and tank koo!

(Darth Huggles) #293

This probable abomination is kinda Blaine’s fault because he taught me how to Rath.

(Kain Zilla) #294

Rathikus

(Penguin connoisseur.) #295

Haha! Thank you! @Darth_Huggles, look^.

(Darth Huggles) #296

That’s badass. I’d ban that.

Edit: Blaine would like this because he plays atty too. I don’t know how to tag people but I’m pretty sure if you say ‘Rath, Rath, Rath’ Blaine will appear.

I’m going to go imagine Dreadwind with a full charge Hedronic Arc firing off now.

(Gone off comms, will update this when i feel like) #297

@Darth_Huggles type the symbol and then you can start typing their name

@blainebrossart1 you’re being paged!

(lowlines - PS4) #298

Photoshop request.

In the Discord AMA today, my question got asked whether Alani would be able to waterbend ice cream and other fluid-based substances. Basically as long as the substance isn’t too solid, it’s totally feasible, so half melted/soft ice cream should in theory be something she could manipulate (with effort and large amounts of training). So I ask you wonderful forum folks to make this a reality! :heart:

Here’s a template. :sunglasses:

(NOPE) #299

@Deande I’m scared

(The 'Arrogance' Deande) #300

I’m crying
I like this one
Alani looks much better

Can’t believe that I just complimented that cretin
I must be losing my mind

(Penguin connoisseur.) #301

Hmm… I don’t like sherbet; can i get chocolate?

No! Chocolate chip cookie dough…!

(Alexa, Do I need a jacket?) #302

The Great and Powerful TRIXIE! (Beatrix)

(Darth Huggles) #303

Um. Is it possible to combine Tob’s face with the Warrior’s body from BL2? xD

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #304

Have you ever wondered what Benedict would look like as a Star Trek CCG card?
The answer of course is HELL NO! OF COURSE YOU HAVEN’T!!!
You probably don’t even know what the f*** Star Trek CCG is!!!
Which begs the question, why in the hell did I make this?
To which my response is…
Since when do I ever need a “good reason” for any of the crazy s*** that I do?
Here’s Benedict as a Star Trek CCG card.

AND YES! I PUT “MEDICAL” AS A SKILL BECAUSE…

My%20First%20Med%20Kit

IT’S CALLED PADDING YOUR RESUME DAMMIT!!!

(Meme Crusader) #305

Finally a thread that I can support bringing back from the dead.

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #306

And… Ernest.

(Penguin connoisseur.) #307

A-And Toby…?!