BattleBorn Photoshop and Photoshopesque Drawing Thread

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #308

Dammit, I knew that request was coming…

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #309

By special request…

@HandsomeCam

Also, I ninja edited some background color and formatting corrections into the Benedict and Ernest cards. I also added Boomsday, which I didn’t originally do because I thought it would be too much work.

(Penguin connoisseur.) #310

YAY!! :heart:

Wait… CIVILIAN?! LESS CUNNING THAN BENEDICT?! THE GUY SOLVES HIS PROBLEMS BY BLOWING THEM UP!! I mean, so do I, b-but that’s different!

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #311

You know… I knew you’d complain… so…
Here’s the “Trolling Cam” edition…

Each subsequent complaint will make Toby’s card just a little less badass.

(Penguin connoisseur.) #312

I love how you know me well enough to pre-create a response card, haha!

And it was only 47 pounds, sheesh… Give a bird a break, he likes his kipper chips! :roll_eyes:

You know I have to NOW, haha. Clears throat.

Shouldn’t his “integrity” be lower as a result of being shamefully displayed in front of everyone?

(Not-Toby) #313

I don’t see any mention that he’s a nerd…does Computer Skill x2 qualify as Nerd?
Also, his trait is optimism not strength, duh.

(Penguin connoisseur.) #314

The real question now is if your complaints will add to Toby’s card being further nerfed, haha!

(Not-Toby) #315

You mean “nerded”?

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #316

Answering all questions…

Yes.
Benedict uses taunts tactically, not just to insult, but to distract and infuriate the enemy. A surface reading would make it seem like he’s just being a jackass. In reality, he’s drawing attention to himself and away from his teammates. Benedict has a high cunning because he knows how to f**k with people to complete an objective.

Rogues have no official hierarchy other than “Reyna’s in charge”, so… yes. Civilian.

Integrity in this game is how trustworthy someone is. He’s still just as trustworthy to the rogues as he was before. Shaming doesn’t affect that attribute.

Yes. Computer Skill x2 = “Giant Nerd” in the game’s terminology.

That’s not an available skill in the game.

Well, since he’s in prison, his strength should really be a “1.” And since he’s a prisoner, his cunning should really go down…

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #317

Muuuuccchhh better!
Begging your friends to come and rescue you isn’t exactly cunning.
Thanks @zadymek!

(Super Badass Constructor ) #318

Is this going to compete with eldrid magic now? :thinking:

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #319

No. It’ll probably get too bloated and confusing for its own good, then get replaced with a newer version with cooler graphics before the designers finally say f**k it.

NINJA EDITS… Corrected both of the Toby cards’ “Acquisition” skills. The “q” was getting partially cut off by another graphic layer and that is just… completely unacceptable for this stupid forum joke that I put WAAAAAYYYY too much thought and effort into.

(Penguin connoisseur.) #320

So what i’m gathering here is that, BECAUSE Toby let himself be captured so easily, the others shouldn’t trust him to go on solo scouting missions anymore? Sounds like that integrity stat needs to go down a bit… :smirk:

Yes, Head Toby is upset with me now; he thinks the cards are really cool, and now he’s pissed that i’m advocating for his to be further nerfed.

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #321

Don’t tempt me.
There’s an “Animal” classification…

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #322

Pendles.

And his variant…

(Penguin connoisseur.) #323

That cloaked one is f*cking hysterical, especially since it really IS him cloaked, though you have to look close. :laughing:

TOBY:
I AM NOT AN ANIMAAAL!!

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #324

I got bored.
Here’s Montana.

(Penguin connoisseur.) #325

Head Toby is legit upset about Montana being as cunning as him. Well done! :joy:

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #326

Pro tip - don’t screech at the top of your lungs that you and Berg are going to arc mine your enemy’s face every time. Also don’t send your enemies well-thought out greeting cards full of apologies saying that you’re coming to kill them.

(Penguin connoisseur.) #327

Head Toby says it’s called being polite, and that he’s not surprised that Benedict doesn’t understand that. Well, that’s the gist of what he said, anyway; it was less polite, which i thought would be hypocritical to relay.