Battleborn Pro Replays Channel

I made a channel named “Battleborn Pro Replays”.
you can send me your videos in a mail

channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDvCnCCFLUoTQHyij2Zj1Ug

Mail to send : OZcomingFRoo@gmail…

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
v
v

[Original Post]

So , lately I search for pro plays of Battleborn since its really fascinating to watch some pro players kick ass with you favorite Champion

like for Example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-WA2r4Ygnk&t=168s ( Thorn player )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OK5uY_TyQg&t=1169s (Alani player … me XD)

But , usually when I search for new gameplay footage I find either :

1. Story missions gameplay
  2. raw video of average gameplay

To a certain degree , I switch to see other games like LoL and … Overwatch.

To make this sweet and short , I suggest we should would open a Channel specifically for any player who wants to show his or her skills

Making this forum-topic to where we can send them to.

I would gladly make a channel like this , and people can send me in a private mail their video footage.
However, I need to know , how many people are interested for this !

This can also improve our player base ! IMO !
The best way to lure new players is to show them I you kick ass in a game !

Thats what Overwatch and League of Legends communities do to lure more player into the game !

Please , comment your Opinion , this might rise the community of Battleborn to what it SHOULD HAVE BEEN !

[Original Post]

4 Likes

Yup. I’d love to see a “play of the week” or something like that.

1 Like

I could maybe perhance get some cool gameplay clips from time to time, not sure about pro, but I too enjoy watching such vids so I want to support this endeavor!

And I agree that it draws people in! - I really only bought Overwatch because I enjoyed looking at Seagull play and I wanted in on the action. (And also because of the boys but… shh)

1 Like

I think it would be a good thing, though I’m not sure how many if my plays would count. :sweat_smile:

If only this game had a feature like Quake III or Quake Live where you can set it so every match is saved to a file and if you want, you can just go and re-watch the whole match. So many great moments could be saved.

1 Like

Me too

I bought it for Zarya. That timing. And Symmetra. So much fun melting entire teams. But I don’t think I’ve ever looked at a character and thought they were hot… I also bought it for a new challenge where I can compare myself because it has an actual competitive mode… (only high gold, but I’m only level 25 so could be worse). But I consider the guys in that game kinda boring… Junkrat has decent abs, I’ll give him that

1 Like

Should send our footage to battleborn twitter and maybe they will post like how other games do?

1 Like

I’m working on a compilation for Phoebe atm, including multikills and fails. I need some more footage though, I’m doing my best to get as much clips as I can over christmas holidays. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Idont think the officail twitter accouts of games do that.
Overwatch and league have their own channels

I have several videos saved. I could post those up.

compilation videos for heroes would really help new-commers improve too.

I’d heavily be down for this…if we can sticky it or something that would be great?

You can , but you will get minimun views and no sub.
Or post it one channel that uploads pro players .

The channel will have icreasing sub base from old+new battleborns fans. And you get to be a internet celebrity like seagull from overwatch XD.

Those are the only two things to occur when I play Phoebe

I have phoebe gameplay on my twitch channel. :X Would need to make highlights to send

no problem

So I see alot of you take interest .

GOOD !!

I’ll make a channel and explain how to upload !

1 Like

Don’t call me out like this. :joy:

1 Like