💥Battleborn SHiFT Code HQ💥 - Loot Packs, Skins & Titles! (Updated August 3!🔥)

(Creator of the Battleborn Discord) #203

Only 25 times? I got it to work first try on the PC but it took a lot longer on PS4. Much closer to 50 tries. Some people have been reporting worse. This was supposed to have been fixed in an earlier patch, and it was, but another update broke it again. It’s unfortunate.

(Gone off comms, will update this when i feel like) #204

good news, made it work the first time…bad news I got a lorrian purse cutter…

(iPayUrFrenZ on PS4) #205

I’m jelly. I got my Nth Friction Fritz. Well at least it wasn’t my 5th shadoculars

(Gone off comms, will update this when i feel like) #206

too true!

It worked after probably ~100 tries.

Anybody knows the expiration date of this code? I’m on vacation in Italy for like a week so there is no chance I could redeem that code right away :c

(Jan S.) #209

No expiration date was shared anywhere (as far as I know) :frowning: But since they haven’t announced date, it should be working.

(How much time do we have?) #210

“Legendary gear identified! Commence screaming and jumping and shouting and running!”

Eoit: Working fine Saturday morning Sept 3rd 9 am eastern.

4 Likes
(Smokin' Jesus titty cinnamon, that is a glorious wingspan!) #211

Breaking Character…

PAX code… took about 20 tries on PC…
But it still works as of 10:30 AM EST.

(stevenomes) #212

you want more. but you know you shouldnt. this will be difficult tie for you. when you are tempted by the darkside of the force.

1 Like
(AttnDefDis) #213

Now THAT is a code.

Too bad I got one skin and a duped legendary. Which is crap considering I’m missing more than half the skins/taunts and only have five faction legendaries. Ugh. Will wait for sale to spend credits.

I may always want more, but only because I can appreciate when things are equal.

(Judgebeo) #215

Says it couldn’t be exchanged.

(Jan S.) #216

what? :smiley:

(Judgebeo) #217

the code, is not accepted. it says the code can’t be xchanged.

(Judgebeo) #218

nvm… seems it worked now…

(stevenomes) #219

whatever you do just dont buy the platinum ones, until their is a credit alternative at least. dont encourage them…

1 Like
(CIII__) #220

Code still works as now

1 Like
(ShaZboT) #221

I had to submit about a dozen times before it went through as of 6:45am EST. September 6th.

(Insanity Incarnate ) #222

Can you post the pax twitch stream codes that I heard about in the battle plan? Twitch keep crashing on me.