💥Battleborn SHiFT Code HQ💥 - Loot Packs, Skins & Titles! (Updated August 3!🔥)

(CTT | Beta | Firstborn | Founder | Savior of the Universe) #223

Check the first post, the first code.

1 Like

(Jan S.) #224

As @laverdieremanu said, it’s the very first SHiFT code, highlighted with blue text :slight_smile:

0 Likes

(Insanity Incarnate ) #225

They said the twitch stream from the last battle plan was different from the pax east it wasn’t released until a week after pax wasn’t it

0 Likes

(How much time do we have?) #226

The codes are the ones from PAX WEST, which are the ones posted in the OP and were mentioned in the stream of the GBX panel from that event. It’s the same twitch stream referenced as a Twitch archive in the most recent battle plan and was advertised ahead of time in the previous one. Hope that clears things up!

1 Like

(Insanity Incarnate ) #227

Yes very much so thank you. Now I know I didn’t miss anything since I already used that code.

0 Likes

(Jan S.) #228

UPDATE!
Play w/ the Devs #2 SHiFT code is avaible from today (and has been added to the OP!)
If the code doesn’t work for you, keep trying!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CskiyScVIAA14Yq.jpg
Other stuff: I’ve removed Ernest SHiFT code as it’s expired and I’m changing some date stuff in Archive…

2 Likes

(KaneWallace) #229

still trying to get it accepted :confused:

1 Like

(Jan S.) #230

I’m having issues myself too. It’s one of those things that should’ve been fixed already

2 Likes

(GT: The Lone Arch) #231

Um yeah I’m getting sick of these non working shift problems. This better be accepted before it expires.

1 Like

(Immorrel) #232

Can we get a working Shift code? I’ve been submitting for an hour with no luck

0 Likes

(Immorrel) #234

Correction: I got the triple XP but no skins.

0 Likes

(President of Jellybeans) #235

Its just the exp, those skins were already released iirc

0 Likes

(Cast Iron Chef) #236

The Mike one was, but the Foxtrot one wasn’t.

0 Likes

(Jennerit Supremacist) #237

Overshield isn’t depleted my skills that drain shields for damage.

1 Like

(Immorrel) #238

On a related note, SHiFT doesn’t reflect me redeeming the code, it just gave me the XP boost. However, now the code returns “cannot be redeemed.” So I’m really confused and annoyed at this point.

0 Likes

(Plasmastorm X15) #239

My code isnt working for some reason.

0 Likes

(wisecarver) #240

Shift code worked after clicking for 10 minutes.
Seemed like the data server was throttled.

0 Likes

(Bunny-_-1) #241

Aw come on, the code continuously said it didn’t work, then I see the countdown in the command but I have no new skins! The skin was what I was waiting for! :sob:

0 Likes

(Johnwcarr) #242

This is what happened to me

0 Likes

(Gerard HDZ) #243

Yeah I lost count as to how many times I’ve attempted to redeem the code. Something definitely is working though as I have 1200+ hours of triple XP, yet no skin. Already had Oscar Mike’s “Tango Tango” skin.
Any word on a fix/solution, @JoeKGBX? Just curious

0 Likes