💥Battleborn SHiFT Code HQ💥 - Loot Packs, Skins & Titles! (Updated August 3!🔥)

So, is GBX going to fix the fact that the past 3 codes haven’t worked on PS4 at all at any point they’ve been open?

0 Likes

(How much time do we have?) #265

???

It’s valid for three days, which would be ok if the redemption process worked reliably.

2 Likes

(Johnwcarr) #266

Except they have worked.

1 Like

(Zzellner95) #267

Same

0 Likes

(Zzellner95) #268

I currently have 577 hours left of 3xp

0 Likes

(Can't stand ya) #269

Is there any word on whether the triple XP bonus hours will be retained or cut off as yet?

I spammed the thing to get about 100 hours but if you can keep your stacks I’ll just keep spamming it.

0 Likes

(How much time do we have?) #270

We’ll probably have to wait until the GBX folks get into the office. They did extend last time there was a problem though.

0 Likes

This thing totally doesn’t work for me.
I’ll call it a day, I can only press X so much.

I had the OM skin from the last event, I got the exp booster but I keep getting the same error message and no WF skin on PS4.
I hope they’ll fix and extend it :c

0 Likes

(AttnDefDis) #272

Yeah, compared to the weeks or months that others are valid, that’s super short.

Also, I’ve never personally had to enter a code more than once unless I mistyped something.

0 Likes

(Colby ) #273

Code isn’t working…

0 Likes

(unmaking the universe with math) #274

Neither have I
This is the only time I’ve ever got the sorry message

1 Like

(Jan S.) #275

Hopefully its going to be resolved and extended

1 Like

(AkuTheWicked) #276

So not even a response on the last day for the shift code? are they gonna fix it? are they gonna extended? aything?

0 Likes

(How much time do we have?) #277

They will probably do something once they’ve figured out and tested a fix. Not much point extending the current event until then though, so my guess would be either a retrospective server-side fix (if they have logs of all the accounts that attempted and failed to redeem the code) or a re-release at a later date. Incidentally, did you at least get the XP boost even though the SHiFT code failed to redeem? When I actually went and played last night, I was getting a pretty substantial boost (added two whole levels after one PvE on normal for a level 12 character!)

0 Likes

(Jan S.) #278

Nope. Not yet.
And it seems like this bug:

is back. Future is bright

0 Likes

(AkuTheWicked) #279

Well yeah, i have like a year worth of XP boost but i really wanted that WTF skin DX.

0 Likes

(AkuTheWicked) #280

IDK if this is on PC or console but other than the shift code not working sometimes i’ve never really had any of these glitches or problems to be honest.

0 Likes

(Rick) #281

I don’t know why Gearbox can’t seem to get this whole shift code nonsense sorted.

Like seriously, nearly every damn code this happens.

0 Likes

(Creator of the Battleborn Discord) #282

Support fixed things up for me after I submitted a ticket. I have my cyber skin for Whiskey Foxtrot now. Thanks once again to the peeps at Gearbox Support. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

(How much time do we have?) #283

Good news! Here’s hoping I get similar news when I get home today (ticket submitted last night).

0 Likes