💥Battleborn SHiFT Code HQ💥 - Loot Packs, Skins & Titles! (Updated August 3!🔥)

(Jan S.) #364

It should be legendary loot pack, but it’s weird that they probably deactivated it.

Just checked ORCZ.com Battleborn post, and all codes are marked as expired too, except those new titles.
I’ll wait before updating original post any further.

(CTT | Beta | Firstborn | Founder | Savior of the Universe) #365
1 Like
(CTT | Beta | Firstborn | Founder | Savior of the Universe) #366

Caldarius Gold Skin: SKCBJ-XKTZR-KWW3S-FCRTJ-RHT9F
El Dragón Cyber Skin: SW5BB-H53S6-KWKTZ-XCRJT-H9TWC

If I’m not mistaken, the gold skins of Ambra and El Dragon remain to be released.@jythri, I (we) want a Gold title (own all 30 gold skins) when the time comes :smile:

4 Likes
(Jan S.) #367

Original post updated, thanks! :slight_smile:

(Lysosia) #368

I enter both codes for Caldarius and Dragon skins and I don’t see them in appareance section. Should I contact support about this? If so, where can I do it?

(Jan S.) #369

Have you tried restarting your game? If yes and you still don’t see those skins, contact http://support.gearboxsoftware.com, they will look into it :slight_smile:

edit: here’s link for creating new ticket: https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

(Champion of the Battle Pits) #370

Once I enter these, I’ll only be missing two skins (gold Pendles and cyber Rath). I hope I get another chance to get them.

(CTT | Beta | Firstborn | Founder | Savior of the Universe) #371

The Battle Buddy title is already expired?

2 Likes
(Champion of the Battle Pits) #372

Looks like it. No idea why. I hadn’t even heard of it until now.

1 Like
(GREASE FOR SALE, GREASY FOR SALE!) #373

Is there any hope of obtaining some of those skins, especially the Golden Pendels? Don’t think i have any of the shift things from before June 6th.

Edit: turns out it expires a while ago, but if it came back, that’d be great.

1 Like
(CTT | Beta | Firstborn | Founder | Savior of the Universe) #374

Kelvin cyber skin
SKK33-J6BZ6-55WJH-XC6J3-FJRHW

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Battleborn/comments/6lxpc6/kelvin_cyber_skin_shift_code/

4 Likes
(Jennerit Supremacist) #375

@Codarik

@legendoflink2288

2 Likes
(PSN ID Apophis_SunEater) #376

Thanks!!!

Nice, been wanting his cyber skin forever, just his magnus skin left and I’ll have them all. :sunglasses:

1 Like
(Jan S.) #378

Thanks, code added to original post.

Also changed some stuff in original post because reasons.

1 Like
(iPayUrFrenZ on PS4) #379

The Cyber Skin for Kelvin is one of the most flawless skins I’ve ever seen in this game. His Magnus Skin is also very impressive.
Kelvin definitely has some of the best, if not the best, collection of skins in the entire game.

Feels good to play Kevin.

7 Likes
(How much time do we have?) #380

I love the way even the simplest skins just seem to glow on him. I guess it’s the ice sheen on him. Whatever it is, he always looks awesome.

2 Likes
(Azure Maelstrom) #381

Yeah, I can confirm that the Battle Buddies title is most definitely expired.

This is what I get for being lazy and not putting in the codes as soon as I see 'em on here.

2 Likes
(Avantyr) #382

Only the title codes still work. the rest expired

1 Like
(Jan S.) #383

For some reason, formatting doesnt work in main post. I’ll try to fix it, somehow.
Here’s new SHiFT code:

Kelvin’s “Phase Transition” Skin.
955TB-FF3ZR-5KCTZ-XKFBB-55K6B

edit: fixed-ish.

2 Likes