Battleborn/Slime Rancher Crossover

I had the idea of putting Beatrix Lucavi in the world of Slime Rancher since the player character in that game is named Beatrix LeBeau, and she would probably have a lot of fun messing with all the splicing you can do in that universe. There’s various WIPs of this picture on my tumblr, if that’s something you’d wanna see, too.

7 Likes

What is “Slime Rancher”, and does it hurt?

2 Likes

Beatrix is going to vivisect the crap outta those things.

2 Likes

I don’t know what this game is but now I need to know. The slime in the tube looks so adorable and you adapted her syringe really well!

3 Likes

Guys I actually played this,

Game in a nutshell is:
you catch those slime things to get their “plorps” and sell them for cash, there’s even cat slimes! It’s actually not bad for the relaxing atmosphere

@HandsomeCam, @KitRyu

5 Likes

I kinda want some plorps now…

1 Like

Trust me you don’t, food goes in plorps come out

2 Likes

…So you sell plorps (sh*t) for cash, but i can’t get in on that action? Thats sounds like a pretty high profit margin! Afraid i’ll cut into your sweet gig? :smirk:

1 Like

I like playing it to relax, but according to the game, the plorts are used for everything (lighting, energy production, performance enhancers, etc.). It’s a pretty cute little game, and it updates semi-frequently (still in early access).

@KitRyu Thank you ^^ I’m honestly glad it all comes together as nicely as it does, given how saturated most of the colors are.

3 Likes