BattleBorn still lives!

I refuse to accept that BattleBorn which is such a great and challenging/Competitive game Unlike any other is going to be left dead. Please…Please Consider creating a squeal or one similar with better Graphics Like Apex Legends. With a different structure, maps, modes or setting …Something.

6 Likes

I would love battleborn 2

9 Likes

Yes. Or they could even come up with a different name like Apex legends is basically a version of Titan Fall A bootleg experiment that succeeded. They could come up with a new name same characters with different looks idk. Learning from BB they can have a better marketing strategy . Game modes etc.
#IHaveHope

2 Likes

Honestly I think the days of PVP and PVE in one game are kinda dead.

They are 2 different markets with 2 different players.

I hope they pick one or the other and go all in for that

3 Likes

True, thats why right now the only thing that happens in BB is private 10s with the few who play which that in itself is really competitive and exciting. Mini-Tournaments are still done .

1 Like

If GBX were to do another BB-esque game, they’d have to fund it themselves because I highly doubt 2k will do so again given the low sales of the original. I’m with Derch that if they do make a sequel or a similar game that they stick with either PVP or PVE and not try to cram both modes into the same game. I think BB would have been more successful if those two had been kept separate with separate balancing teams.

2 Likes

Yes agreed but like Respawn who made Titanfall they teamed up with EA to make APEX legends bascially a storyline attached to TitanFall. GBX can collaborate with a big Gaming company(not saying its an easy thing to do) but this will definitely help with a new and better BattleBorn. Like you said just focus on PVP.

There seems to be some misunderstanding regarding this. The month that it came out, Battleborn was the fourth highest selling game in North America, and was the highest selling game in the UK and other areas. Coupled with the season pass/digital deluxe edition and people forking over money for skins and taunts (including those that spent what some would consider an exorbitant amount just to get the Magnus skin of their favourite character) there was likely a large sum of money that 2K has banked because of this game.

I know that there’s a common perspective regarding Battleborn’s overall “relative” lack of success which has been generated within and without this community, but much of that seems to be without a complete understanding of exactly how well the game faired.

2 Likes

Right, we need to make it live once more, Ive taken task to get the word out, we can use alot ,more players from different games. Lets all make a joined effort to get this game on track, after all Gearbox didnt make this game for nothing!

Lets get Battleborn back!

3 Likes

2 Likes

I get the urge to play BB once and a while.

1 Like

1d2

8 Likes

You know I had to. :dukejk:

Be that as it may, Take 2 has said it missed their sales goals, which is why I highly doubt that 2k will publish a sequel. I would love to see the story continued in a sequel, but I don’t see that happening unless GBX either decides to self-publish it or finds another publisher/partner.

1 Like

Your best bet is to get people excited to, how do the kiddos do it? … #BoycottBlizzard… and get overwatch players to come over.

1 Like

I would quite happily play some PvE again if @Gulfwulf would turn to the green side! (You know I had to do that… :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

Sure! As soon as you buy me an Xbox whatever, a copy of the game, and the Season Pass. :dukejk:

1 Like

I will admit that I deserved that response.

1 Like

Yes you did. Now when can I expect delivery? :wink:

I loved all of the theory throughout the first year of BB, about Empress Lenore still being alive, after all Rendain did heavily hint at it. We knew nothing about the Varelsi, Rendain’s agenda, so much of the darkened universe…

Then Phoebe and the Heart of Ekkunar dropped and I was like SH***T! I dreamed of a season 2 or a sequel, but by then sales numbers were way down, as was the playerbase, and servers were closing. I really want to know if they started writing for a part 2, the setup was there but we may never know… :cry:

4 Likes