Battleborn Sync #3

The third sync is finished! This one is a bit longer, and the base is a little simpler which gave me more room to experiment with things. Trying to repitch some of the audio was a little bit of a focus.

I had planned to shorten it but the second part came out too good to pass out on, and I also tweaked some of the audio balance resulting in a much more bassy and slightly harsher sound. Came out pretty good though.

Again, a few glitches, timing and visual issues, but I think I’m getting better.

Hope you enjoy. Leave me some feedback!

11 Likes

I have no idea what this is, but the music is nice, and effort seems to have been put into it.

This for an editers portfolio?

Either way, I dig it.

(has it in the background as I draw)

2 Likes

It’s almost a remix, but not quite. With more rocket launchers. Not for a portfolio or anything, I just did it for fun.

1 Like

This is beautiful! I’ve seen a few of these with other games, but I’ve never seen one of these with Battleborn!
This is so well done.
I was actually shocked at first to hear this, because yesterday, I was drawing Ghalt while listening to this same song, “Arsenic”.
I love this, I hope you make more!

1 Like

Dude, it looks like we have the same idea when we draw, don’t we?

1 Like

You never fail to amaze me with these sound syncs! I love them all! :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

tsk tsk all that ammo wasted :wink: but not really, Battleborn has such rich sfx and I’m happy to hear them being utilized like this. Keep going!

2 Likes

I liked the thread before I even watched the video because I knew I would enjoy it going in, and I was right! Keep up the good work.

1 Like