Battleborn that should be nerfed

So far, out of the threads and posts I’ve seen, the following Battleborn should be nerfed:
Alani
Ambra
Attikus
Boldur
Caldarius
Deande
El Dragón
Galilea
Ghalt
ISIC
Kelvin
Kleese
Marquis
Mellka
Miko
Montana
Orendi
Oscar Mike
Phoebe
Rath
Shayne and Aurox
Thorn

Balanced Tier:
Benedict
Reyna
Toby
Whiskey Foxtrot

Anyone disagree and feel more characters must be nerfed?

1 Like

Are these ones dlc characters?

2 Likes

You have listed 20 of the 26 characters as needing nerfs (or the community saying so). A few notes, on the topic in general and it’s myriad of posts, not you in particular:

• The signal-to-noise ratio on nerf discussions has gotten out of hand. It’s hard to separate the truly OP from the “I’m a try hard, but I died to – insert name --, ergo, gimme my nerf bat.”
  • If 20 characters are OP, then…
  • …maybe they aren’t?

Are you actually asking for more nerfs?

2 Likes

I think it was meant to be a sarcastic response intended to tell people that they should stop asking for nerfs.

4 Likes

They’re based off of speculation and are related to Orendi and Mellka respectively, but people have already concluded that they are overpowered and warrant a nerf.

2 Likes

You’re right. Well played, OP. You’re OP and need a nerf

2 Likes

This was one hundred percent sarcastic, and it shows exactly what you pointed out. If 20/26 of the characters have been the reason behind at least one thread, it’s very hard to take the forum’s opinion seriously.

1 Like

This basically sums up this whole forum. Ha

1 Like

As I said, well played.

1 Like

This data is not actionable. Its just plain silly, obviously a lot of those threads are lonely and were shut down with reasonable arguments, while ‘some’ of those heroes have multiple constant threads about their issues and its generally agreed upon to be true.
Obviously there will be legitimately overpowered characters and there will be legitimately peeved people whining about otherwise normal characters in specific situations.

2 Likes

Yeah it takes 1 person to call nerf so honestly i am surprised not every character has been said to be op at some point. Bordul does have a post saying he has a broken end game if you want to add him to the list.
You have to look past the topic and read see what everyone else thinks and you find of those 20 only about 3 were thought to be op by most people.
Dont worry devs dont just look at the topic and say o look puunchbag think such and such abody is so op he made a topic about it we shall nerf that character.

1 Like

I’ve seen Boldur and El Dragon OP PLZ NERF posts. Please update list :wink:

That’s true but even some of the threads have a bunch of people that agree, like Rath for example. The character is insanely one dimensional and I’ve never had a problem playing against him, including 1v1. I’ve also seen people agree that Mellka needs a nerf too, and there’s many others. Alani is really the only Battleborn that deserves to be looked at right now, and even so, the game is very balanced as of right now and buffs are needed more than anything else.

List updated

Whiskey Foxtrot lmao

I may be alone on this, but I consider Rath to be far more OP than Alani. Just a personal thing.

NERF PENDLES!!! He’s OP AS HELL!![quote=“mshldm1234, post:1, topic:1499084, full:true”]
So far, out of the threads and posts I’ve seen, the following Battleborn should be nerfed:
Alani
Ambra
Attikus
Boldur
Caldarius
Deande
El Dragón
Galilea
Ghalt
ISIC
Kelvin
Kleese
Marquis
Mellka
Miko
Montana
Orendi
Oscar Mike
Phoebe
Rath
Shayne and Aurox
Thorn

Balanced Tier:
Benedict
Reyna
Toby
Whiskey Foxtrot

Anyone disagree and feel more characters must be nerfed?
[/quote]

1 Like

The only thing that needs to be fixed is the fact that you can bounce up and down on Rath’s head during his ult in my opinion

If he lands the knock up with the silence you will die. Unless your teammates are ready to save you in less than a second he will kill you and there is nothing you can do about it. That’s the only thing I really have a problem with.

Knock up, silence, ult, but that’s as expected. El Dragón can do the exact same thing with his 3 skills and guarantee a kill almost all the time when he unlocks his ult.

I[quote=“mshldm1234, post:17, topic:1499084, full:true”]
The only thing that needs to be fixed is the fact that you can bounce up and down on Rath’s head during his ult in my opinion
[/quote]
I’ve experienced this numerous of times, it’s super annoying.