Battleborn Wallpapers by MentalMars

Wanted you to know i’m still posting new Battleborn wallpapers to my site. Trying to keep up with two Battleborn wallpaper + two Borderlands wallpapers a week, post news updates/shift codes and write a big blog once a while. Also have been making some Youtube content .

3 Likes

Yeah one problem with that scenario, if light is still travelling to you from what are now dead stars then how would we know Battleborns star is indeed the last one.

Screenshot of Montana on my iPhone:

3 Likes

Hey guys! Still making Battleborn Wallpapers. Mostly getting the wallpapers up of all the different heroes. Today i’m adding a new series to the collection, starting off with Toby! Also GO TEAM 3 !!!

1 Like

So my PC Crashed big time 2 weeks ago. Since a few days i got a new PC with Windows 10. That default background had to go. I hope you guys like this one as well :slight_smile:

Download

3 Likes

Well still uploading new wallpapers every week. I finished up one serie, so i started a new one. Introducing the ‘Legends’ serie, also PENDLES HYPE !!!

2 Likes

Still adding more and more wallpapers each week of all the Battleborn heroes and this week i’m introducing Beatrix.

1 Like

Hi Guys, i made a new Battleborn Wallpaper. This one is based off the Varelsi Portals we keep finding in the Story Operations. In case you don’t know these portals seem to be part of the Borderlands 3 easter egg Gearbox is hiding. There seems to be a strange signal coming from these portals.

I hope you guys like this wallpaper.

1 Like

MOAR WALLPAPERS FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT !!!

1 Like

I’ve never spent much time in the Fan Creation section - these are incredible, thank you!

1 Like

It has been a while since I made any new Battleborn wallpapers. But I just uploaded a new Toby wallpaper to the site. I also noticed that I have not been posting all the updates over here :confused: So you might want to check out the main download section for more wallpapers :slight_smile: Enjoy!

5 Likes

And I downloaded it!

Thank you so much! You can never have too much Toby. Never… :neutral_face:

4 Likes