Battleborn Wiki live!

I know there’s a wiki over on orcz.com, but it looks like it hasn’t been updated in a long time. However, the one over on wiki.com is active. Stop by and check it out! http://battleborn.wikia.com/wiki/Battleborn_Wiki

3 Likes

Just wanted to give a shout out to @TheFunfighter for helping flesh out the wiki.

You’re welcome. Every little bit helps.

I love how there’s an add for Overwatch on the wiki page I’m looking at right now.

It had better not be on the BB wiki… :dukerage:

It was

The wiki needs you!

If you’re an expert at a particular Battleborn, we need your hints, advice, and gear suggestions for both PvP and PvE builds so we can flesh out our guides. Here’s an example of Montana’s strategy guide as, well, a guide. :dukecheese: Remember, the wiki is only as useful as we make it.

You can either edit the strategy guide page for your toon or post here and I’ll get it implemented. Thanks.

Hey everybody,

We’re trying a different layout for the Battleborn heroes and would like your input on the new format. Right now we only have Alani up as a test case, but if it’s easier to use, we’ll update the others. Thanks in advance! :dukeaffirmative:

Yes I’m necroing my topic, but it’s mine so I can do what I want. :dukejk:

Anyway, with the free trial recently launched, BB is finally getting the attention it deserves and this means the wiki needs some love as well. I’ll admit I got frustrated with dealing with it because of the lack of interest in the game, but I am going to be more active going forward. The reason I’m posting this is because I need your help to make our wiki the best it can be. It can be something simple like correcting information (some of the original cast may still have their unlock information) or adding information (like the new flair system). If you have any questions, my door is always open.

3 Likes