Who’s ready for Pendles? Hopefully you’re raising your hand right now – especially you Season Pass and Digital Deluxe owners – because the early access period for Pendles begins today! That’s right, if you’re a Battleborn Season Pass or Digital Deluxe owner, you’ll be able to play Pendles a full week early starting today. You’ll also receive a Hero Key so that you can unlock him instantly. Pendles officially releases across all platforms next Thursday, August 4th for 47,500 in-game credits.
There will be lots more info on Pendles coming to you VERY soon (more on that below), but in the meantime, check out the [Pendles Release Date blog post on Battleborn.com](https://battleborn.com/en/news/view/en-pendles-release-date-lootpocalypse-more/)!
This week, we have quite a few hot fix changes to report. As you know, hot fix changes begin rolling out every Thursday at 12pm PT (3pm ET) unless otherwise noted. With that, let’s get to the changes!
- Reduced Marquis’s Bindlebane sniper base damage by 15%
- Reduced Marquis’s base health by 12%
- Increased Reyna’s Laser Pistol base damage by 20%.
- Increased Galilea’s primary attack base damage by 14%.
- Increased El Dragon’s base health by 16%.
- Increased the base damage of Ambra’s Solar Wind by 43%.
- Increased Boldur’s Health Regeneration per second from 3 to 7.
- Fixed an issue with the effects of Montana’s Firestorm tracers.
- Fixed an issue that caused shadow effects to persist under El Dragón.
- Made adjustments to PvE levels so that combat music will play more frequently.
- Removed an extraneous critical hit effect from minions.
- Adjusted the description of the Legendary effect of “Go Go Juice” to more accurately reflect the functionality.
- Increased the Legendary effect cooldown time of “Boots of the Brute.”
This is an exciting week for all of us. Pendles is here and we’re ready to get him in your hands and hear what you think of him. We’re also excited to begin seeing the content that the community creates around Pendles. Luckily, a few of our community content creators made sure to be ready so we wouldn’t have to wait long! To officially kick-off Pendles, we thought it’d be fitting to pass along these videos by StealthShampoo, Mental Mars, and Solus Scientist to help get everyone in the Pendles spirit! “The Pendles spirit”, by the way, is sort of like the Christmas spirit, only less jolly and more assassin-y. Anyway, videos!
https://youtu.be/SRIWU0c_sEc Solus Scientist
https://youtu.be/Pmt1i8s7kOI Mental Mars
https://youtu.be/mV9bpVEgWoY Stealth Shampoo
A couple weeks ago, we did our first livestream and it was a great success. We couldn’t have been happier with the results and the community reaction was really great too. You all told us that you wanted to see us stream again soon and we thought this would be a good week to give it another go. With that in mind, we announced this past week that our next livestream will feature Pendles and take place today! At 5pm CT (3pm PT) on the Gearbox Software Twitch channel, we’ll have a full panel of Gearbox Developers hanging out and offering some insights on Pendles’ creation and even their tips and tricks on not only how to play as Pendles, but also how to counter him! The stream will include insights from:
Brian Thomas, Design Director
Ben Gettleman, Character Designer
Joe King, Community Manager
As always, we’ll also be taking questions from the chat and heck, maybe we’ll even have a special SHiFT code to share. Don’t miss out!
As if that weren’t enough to keep everyone busy, we thought you all might enjoy a little boost to help you get going with Pendles, so we’re happy to announce that next week, Double XP is back! That’s right, starting next Friday, August 5th at 8am PT, and ending Wednesday, August 10th at 8am PT, you’ll be able to enjoy double Command and Character XP! Make sure to have Pendles ready to go!