Battleplan 17: 9/1/16

I dont have time to check out the twitch stream. :frowning: Can i watch it later? It will be uploaded somewhere?

Yes, you can watch previous broadcasts too.

1 Like

All past episodes here (at https://www.twitch.tv/gearboxsoftware).

1 Like

If you could destroy the mines it would be weaker than Ambra’s ult. If it turns out to be a problem I’m sure they’ll just lower the damage.

1 Like

So down with Lore!

I love great world-building, and really like the themes and details the Battleborn creative team put in to this world! Very excited to learn more!

4 Likes

Skill damage build for Kleese makes it easy peasy

Thank you maskerader, VaultHunter101. :slight_smile:

The blog entry he linked to has a lot more info. Honestly, I’m curious to see what else they’ll announce tomorrow given how much is in the blog entry.

1 Like

Not exactly Gold on every mission, but I suppose Diamond counts as one :wink:

5 Likes

Take Kleese for Renegade. Set up a network on the Evolved Thrall spawn. Rake in the quick kill bonus.

For Void’s Edge, I had to farm Conservator adds in order to get Gold solo. Each time he spawns adds he also drops bonus score, but it can take a while.

Face off mode?

Check out the link a couple posts above. We’re getting a new PvP mode in October as well called Face Off.

WAIT WHAT? Everyone I’ve seen says that they took Diamond out before release. This is a game changer!

I didn’t play in the Beta, so I didn’t even know diamond was a thing! CRAP!

Seems like they took them out a few days after release.

2 Likes

El Dragon skins :cry:

1 Like

They are still there, just “unobtainable”, as the score needed is “too high”.

Interesting. A scoring bug

[quote=“beta382, post:29, topic:1545562”][…]
[/quote]
lol)

1 Like

The more people the better the medal