Battleplan #19: 9/15/16

(Creator of the Battleborn Discord) #22

I’m curious as to why the delay. Was it because there were problems with the update that needed to be addressed first? Was there changes that were going to be made that they decided not to go with? Was it because of all of the information that was released regarding the next update? Or was it because they just had a lot of stuff that they wanted to add to the update? This just makes me more excited for the next patch. I hope I am not disappointed. I’m going to have to temper my excitement with caution. It never pays to set your expectations too high.

(GreyWarden007) #23

Very sad that PVE gets nothing, again.

(michaeljwelch21) #24

No mention of split screen fixes…

(¡Apagando las luces!) #25

Meltdown is fine for me too, it’s mostly Capture that I can hardly seem to get a game in now-a-days.

And it says the Incursion queue would remain with these changes, so why not? If people want Incursion, surely they’d go directly into that queue, and not quick match?

(badguy5 on YouTube) #26

They’ve already talked about how difficult that is going to be for them to fix.

(The 8-Bit Wonder) #27

No news of Kid Ultra makes me wonder if we’ll see him this month. I don’t want him to be pushed back to October too. :cry:

If I had to guess it’s probably because of QA. And the reason I’m guessing QA is because the last major patch introduced quite a few new bugs and they probably don’t want to make that mistake again.

(jondubois2) #29

Was he promised for September specifically?

(Creator of the Battleborn Discord) #30

True. They fixed the SHiFT code issues and the base teleporter alignment issue only to have them break again. What other bugs did they introduce? I don’t remember them all of the top of my head.

(The 8-Bit Wonder) #31

No, but we got Alani one month after release and Ernest one month after Pendles.

(jondubois2) #32

No I know but in there parts people jump on people who assume on the devs timelines. If they didn’t mention a date, IIRC they said in the coming weeks to that to, then possible he may be part of the big October patch

(Jan S.) #33

So, last full patch was on July 21st. I know you’re working hard, but this is so slow… :frowning:

(jondubois2) #34

I’m hoping this is a monstrous and game changing patch. Alot of things needed fixing and plenty of waiting has been done.

(iPayUrFrenZ on PS4) #35

An estimated release for the next update of October? Most likely around the 13th (when the next batch of content is released)? Not what I wanted, but am happy to know a time frame, s’all I ever wanted.

Also Lootpocalypse making a return this soon is nice, makes me regret not saving up all muh credits for it…well, I’ll see what I can amass within the next week in preparation. I gots me a Generous Insurance Policy to try and acquire.

(The 8-Bit Wonder) #36

That’s what I’m worried about. October is too far away.

(Influencer Guy) #37

We’ll be announcing it via the Battleborn social media channels when the event begins.

(Deandes in crime ) #38

i literally spent everything I had yesterday cuz im an idiot. I opened about 25 epic packs and 20 jenerit packas and all I got was a perfect lorrian purse cutter, which is good (not for the amount i spent), but I can’t use it.

also got the last Deande taunt i need so that wasn’t bad

(Influencer Guy) #39

Our team will be playing both PVE and PVP. It just depends on their personal taste. Also, Lootpocalypse is back next week! Lots of great PVE stuff coming.

(GreyWarden007) #40

Is this forum Battleborn social media?

(Influencer Guy) #41

No, the Battleborn Twitter and Facebook accounts.