Battleplan 20: 9/22/16

(iPayUrFrenZ on PS4) #21

Aww, thought everybody would get a Mega Code in form of a SHIFT code…but it’s gonna be a limited amount handed out at random? Fug, my luck is nowhere near good enough. LOL

Also, Quad XP wasn’t active when I tried playing a while ago, anybody can confirm if it’s active now or will it go active at 2PM EST like normal Hot fixes?

(GreyWarden007) #22

Can’t believe another month is going by without an update. This game has major problems and you should be using every opportunity to fix them.

Quad XP - maxed out xp weeks ago

Lootpocalypse - used to excite me, but not so much now. I’ve done the PVE missions over 1,200 times, so doing them again just for loot that I don’t need is not going to keep me playing.

Three weeks to October 13 - it better be absolutely spectacular and work perfectly.

(badguy5 on YouTube) #23

Oh, buddy… If that’s your requirement, I’m going to tell you that you’re probably going to be disappointed.

nothing ever works perfectly.

(a-train1351) #24

Is anyone else having problems with their quad xp or is it just me?

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #25

I hate lootpacks!! To much rng! If you get a legendary then you need to rng stats!!

D: lootpocalips better give me 1 legendary from packs!! I have all pve legendaries max roll (exept Doomsday key!)

(CTT | Beta | Firstborn | Founder | Savior of the Universe) #26

Seriously, people want hotfixes EVERY week? People are still disappointed that the October 13th patch is not released before?

(GreyWarden007) #27

You’re right, it probably won’t work perfectly, but it needs to be as close to perfect as they can get.

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #28

Im getting high expectations too. But i expect bugs and other glitches.

(Watcher on the wall) #29

2 posts were split to a new topic: Alternate clean up

(GreyWarden007) #31

Don’t understand apparent willingness to accept low quality merchandise.

(PSN ID: ZOXXZY) #32

Please don’t leave the playlist update until October. We know you guys can freely add in whatever playlists you need via hotfixes. If we are waiting 3 weeks for new or updated content, we need something to keep the current matchmaking fresh. Chaos Rumble worked well for that but obviously could not be a permanent fixture as it was.

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #33

Im human and i make mistakes. They are human they make mistakes.

I worked in a teams of 14 ppl and none of us noticed a couple of mistakes in a big seriously project. Sometimes only fresh eyes notice some mistakes.

Also they are fixing bugs and glitches. Not like old games/times … If you lived in a small town and bought a game to find out a glitches bug/months after you bought your game and cant finish! you just got screwed.

(Influencer Guy) #34

Quick Match will begin rolling out at 2pm CT (under an hour)! I’ll be adding a bit of info to the BP between now and then as I finalize the language.

Ask and you shall receive. See edit above. :slight_smile:

This is a great question. We came back from PAX with A BUNCH of MEGA codes, so this won’'t be your only chance to get one. We have plans to release these not only on streams, but also on our social channels and other means. We’re having fun trying to come up with creative ways to give them away. Keep an eye out!

Your site was just flagged to me by @sssmg (Thanks, Scott!) and I’m planning to feature it in next week’s BP. PM me and let’s chat!

Sorry our language was unclear. We try to avoid confusion wherever possible.

If you’re watching the stream, you’re covered. That’s all it will take to have a shot at getting a code.

Both big problems that the team is working hard on. We hear you here.

This is good feedback and something we’ve actually considered. We’ll see what happens.

Another very good point. We’re also talking about ways we can make these sorts of events mean more for level-capped players. We hear you on this too.

I can’t I blame you here. Still, we want to keep you guys informed on even the small stuff. Unfortunately, they can’t all be “sexy” changes, but we know the information is important to you guys.

Maybe not this time around, but see my comment above. This isn’t your one and only chance. Not to worry!

I’m confirming that everything is working properly, but I was given word that the 4XP changes had been made in our system as of this morning. Just as with any adjustment to the game though, different people could see it at different times. This is basically related to the way the servers work. Admittedly, I would’ve thought everyone would be good to go across the board at this point, so I’ve reached out for clarification.

Something that might be important to note: 4XP is a backend change just like the double XP or double credits, not a “booster”. That basically means there won’t be a timer displayed in the Command Menu. I’ve seen some confusion on Twitter about that and wanted to make sure I clarified that for everyone here.

EDIT: Added a little info on Quick Match in the OP.

(RedX) #35

Thank you guys!! If I could add an iOS 10 live effect fireworks to this comment I would :slight_smile:

(badguy5 on YouTube) #36

This should suffice:

(Deandes in crime ) #37

LORE! LOReLore Lore LOre lOERwaosdoasd kasod…

Thank you.

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #38

Wow, did not see that coming with alanis origins but cool and makes sense, love that miko bit, must of been a WHILE ago the time he encountered deande

(- a disappointed PC player) #39

Just completed a Sentinel mission, got only 112 character xp… I guess no quad xp for me… sigh.

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #40

Only public matches get extra exp

(- a disappointed PC player) #41

Well then, that’s dumb.