Battleplan 36: 1/26/17

Everyone’s happy then! That was a funny response you had.

Boodabaga! (Spelling*)

Hooray for the return of Bots Battle! My lore may once again be completeable! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@JoeKGBX, i just want to start off by saying that both i, as well as many of the people i play with, simply ADORE the changes you guys made to Capture, as it gives late-blooming characters (like Toby) more of a presence in Capture. This GIF is for you:

Also, i want to thank you guys in advance for “Big Head mode”, as i can think of a certain Finisci that is going to dominate it. Also, if it isn’t too much trouble, i’d like a little clarification if JUST the heads are going to be bigger; because in fairness, Toby and ISIC having bigger heads is NOT going to affect their crit spots. Maybe make Toby as big as TFR Toby to compensate, eh?

6 Likes

I always heard “Hoomdaga”

He’s not as colorful as akuaku so hes just a woody mask for me, sadly.

its plank from ed edd and eddie all over again! :€

2 Likes

Quick match needs to be solo-queue only, then. Otherwise 5-mans can very easily waltz in there and feed on the ‘casual’ players. Why tryhard in draft when there are easier targets in quick match (Devil’s Advocate)? iirc the same issue occurred with your ‘casual’ and ‘competitive’ queues a while back.

EDIT: Perhaps solo/duo in QM, rather than just solo.

4 Likes

What if the draft queue is dead?

You then have to split from your group just to get a game?

I feel like most teams would probably just log out if there were no games going rather than disband and solo in quick match.

I doubt draft queue would ever be dead, because it would be the place where people group up with friends, and the drafting feature seems to be pretty well received. If anything I’d be more concerned about quick match being dead. It that is the case, then solo-queuers can still join draft.

EDIT: Perhaps solo/duo in QM, rather than just solo.

3 Likes

I’ve never managed to get a game in draft queue even going in with five people, but then we gave up after about fifteen minutes tops. Our patience isn’t what it used to be in the glorious era of hour-waits for Meltdown, hah.

1 Like

I’ve had a few matches in the Draft Queue and I love it. It adds an entirely new layer of strategy to the game.

I’ve only queued for draft twice but on both occasions it was completely dead.

Small sample size, but quick match was quite busy at those times.

I have never waited longer than about 3 minutes with a five person group

1 Like

I bet you get green bar too.

3 Likes

I think the draft mode has been a huge addition. I would much rather play there with my five than pub stomp in Quick Match any day.

1 Like

You take that back, paradise and overgrowth are great maps. :triumph: Lol

3 Likes

Paradise is THE map; every other map has inferior potassium.

2 Likes

They’re fine maps, but people forcing them over and over again ruins their luster.

2 Likes

Potassium? Does Toby get leg cramps?

1 Like

It’s a Borat reference:

(American Anthem Style) “Kazakhstan is the #1 exporter of potassium.
All oth-er countries have inferior po-tass-ium!”

I see. It’s been a long time since I’ve watched that movie.

We’re definitely not derailing the conversation, no sir not us. Must be that other Toby and Kelvin.

3 Likes