Battleplan 38: 2/9/17

Any excuse to hang out with rad GBX brothers and sister-brothers!

2 Likes

*brothers and sister-brothers

3 Likes

Edited because I’m made of fail and didn’t use the correct terms. (Thank u)

I do! :smiley:

(But I can’t) :frowning:

1 Like

A leak of the leak stream?

1 Like

The goal will be to make sure everything is working as intended.

2 Likes

@JoeKGBX will be eating leeks on the next stream confirmed.

6 Likes

Poor Joe. First he had to do the tomato, now leeks?

It’s just such a shame…

…fully hilarious thing!

2 Likes

Here i was thinking he was going to have a leaky spigot over his head for the stream.

drip drip drip all over the joe

6 Likes

I hope this is going to be the second part in a long series of “Joe attempts to eat his vegs”.

3 Likes

Paging @ElisaRockDoc because shenanigans. (And leeks. Anyone at GBX have Welsh ancestry btw?)

2 Likes

Excellent! Thank you for the response and keep up the fantastic work with Battleborn! :grinning:

2 Likes

All is right with the world (and the queues). Had a great time playing all last night and actually playing the modes I want.

I changed my sensitivity to max a while ago. I started at 12 I think, but I raised it after getting more familiar with the game.

2 Likes

I enjoy liking people as soon as they post. That way they know I’m always watching
Which I am
I started at default, realized I could change it and dropped it a little bit, then have slowly raised it to max. Makes a huge difference, especially on melees and off melees

3 Likes

I was only ever so slightly startled by how fast you like my comment.

1 Like

If you guys are talking about the controller sensitivity, I felt incredibly slow when i first started, put it all the way up to max and never looked back. It still seems really slow. Slow to the point where I don’t know how people like Eden do what they do because it seems like by the time it finishes turning around I’m already back on the ground.

2 Likes

Revealception?..

3 Likes

LOVE the new playlists. Perfect. Never change them plz. But I would HATE draft to be forced on the public incursion mode… just my opinion but it makes things so slow.

Some of us are still recovering from the Winter Update, Beatrix, Oscar Mike vs the Battle School, AND Montana and the Demon Bear and you guys are already wanting to know what’s next? :sob:

There’s also 2 big games coming out at the beginning of March I want to play: Horizon Zero Dawn and Breath of the Wild. I need a damn time machine!! (or maybe Marquis’ Temporal Distortion field)

6 Likes