Battleplan 40: 2/23/17

(Zstreet17) #21

I do. I translating what I’ve seen so far and it basically is them confirming Nova as the 31st Battleborn.

Disclaimer Many if not all statements made in this post are false.

(Grippy) #22

So they still have to add another game mode and map right? Also did anyone see any new skins or taunts in the shop? I’m not home right now so I can’t see.

(BattlePeanut) #23

My body is so very ready

(Master of Eeveelution) #24

Damn it, I just posted that Nova is the 31st Battleborn on Twitter with the hashtag #BattlebornDLCseason2

Just kidding, I don’t have Twitter.

(Is this thing on?) #25

(Influencer Guy) #26

I think I remember this too. I’ll let @jythri decide on the best timing and content of said hint. HOWEVER, I would encourage you to go back watch the last stream if you haven’t. That’s all I’m gonna say.

Also, this:

ICYMI, you just got your hint. :wink:

(BattlePeanut) #27

Darn it you two! @JoeKGBX @Jythri

I knew It was a Morse code for a long time >:c

I can’t seem to translate it cause in some cases I hear more than 5 beeps in a row, which can’t work!

Last dlc eh?

You know I’ll be up to tag along with ya today! We can destroy everything in our path with Phoebe!

(Master of Eeveelution) #30

First you’ll need to decipher Varelsi language.

(Master of Eeveelution) #31

Sounds good! But It’s 1:52am here now LOL and I promised a Borderlands session tomorrow night (tonight) so perhaps Saturday morning/afternoon my time? Or tomorrow (later today) if I get home early.

(ネコババするど~) #32

The sad truth, with the ever-declining PC player-base. Keep running into the same groups over and over and over again, and again, and again, and again.

Gets old real quick.

Besides, one more month and i’ll most likely be permanently relocating from Solus to Lothric.

Oh… PS @Jythri : in case you guys ever decide to ring out a few more DLCs; and considering how many easter eggs this game is filled with.

Something something Kelvin + Crystal Caves? Random idea I had today, while thinking about Ekunar and Eldrids.

Crystal golems + Kelvin is too good to pass up, methinks!

(How Can I change my user name? I got it wrong where to input it.) #33

Not the expected change I wanted to see for Melka… Really sad.

So last DLC/Season/Extra mission, there is only the last PvP game mode left and after that who knows…

It’s been a good ride so far!

(RedX) #34

One of the reasons why I liked solo queue. It kicked everyone out after match and you had to jump back in with a different group more than likely

(Jennerit Supremacist) #35

I’m down for that

(ネコババするど~) #36

True. Depending on the day, it was a better experience than Quick Match. I enjoyed it too, most of the time.

Even though, as we both know, you’d still have those people dodging until they got each other.

(lowlines - PS4) #37

@dante_d_silva @jythri Dear lord! It was so worth staying up to 3am to read this week’s Battleplan lore!!

Rath’s new(?) handle is v.rath@legioncmnd. Is that the new name for the Jennerit? The Jennerit Legion? Or perhaps Legion of the Jennerit? Sounds more team friendly than “Jennerit Empire” or “Jennerit Imperium”. Hmm…

God though. Rath’s initial responses…It’s how we all feel when we get those spam emails but written in the blunt language our dear Rath uses!

Remove me from this mailing list or face annihilation.

And then the auto-responder detects it is a threat and dishes out its own threats of taking his personal information. XD

Reyhan - New character who’s the careers officer for the Hemsworth Deepworks Expeditionary Company (H.D.E.C), which is the name of Phoebe’s adventuring subsidiary.

Only 2.4GB? I imagine that’d be a tiny amount of information in a universe full of Magnuses and futuristic tech. I’ll let this one slide… :stuck_out_tongue:

Nyboreal jell-ray: New creature, I imagine the “half as warm” part means that the creature is cold blooded and yet Rath is still colder. @Kitru on the Discord reckons it might be from Akopos but did anyone spend enough time there to actually research the living organisms before it got boiled by the Silent Sisters?

Rath thinks Lenore is dead. So it appears the information about her fate has been kept secret from everyone. I recall Rendain indicated in the Prologue he knows she’s not dead and obviously Deande has crossed the veil to talk with her in the past.

Even “friends” have to go through careers with the LLC huh?

So uh, can I make a request for a future Battleplan Lore? Just yesterday we learned about the Trappist-1 star system which has 7 Earth-sized planets closely orbiting their parent star. This is interesting because on all of the planets in Solus, you can visibly see one or multiple of the other celestial bodies in the solar system meaning either the artists wanted to have a cool looking skybox OR the distance between the planets in Solus has to be pretty darn small for you to be able to see them like moons in the sky. I also STILL want to know how the hell the Nylo gas giant orbit works. In the mission opening, there seems to be a couple of gas bodies in that system and when you look up at the sky from Bliss (or Ekkunar on some maps) you can see those same oily looking purple planets in the sky.

The Algorithm - Bliss

Void’s Edge - Bliss

Monuments - Ekkunar

Mission Opening Cinematic

Solus Star Map in the Prologue - Tempest

I believe you can also see Nylo in the sky during the Demon Bear Operation.

Going back to Trappist-1, wouldn’t it be cool if one of those LLC researchers mentioned in last week’s Battleplan lore stumbled upon a Codex archive that described a lost star system with 7 tiny planets that orbited a tiny star. and what the Eldrid had documented of its fate?

On The Origins of Aviants

Sounds good to me. I’ll be on all night today and all tomorrow so whenever you’re available let me know.

(RedX) #39

Yea… that’s true & sometimes matchmaking just puts them together. It also allowed you to at least ban the heavy hitters so you didn’t have to play against cancer comps. I don’t mind losing to a skilled team but when they are picking Gally, Boldur, kelvin, Alani, (insert another CC) against a full team of noobs… that’s extremely uncalled for.

(Master of Eeveelution) #40

Sweet, @blainebrossart1 and @Codarik I’ll hit you guys up! As you know, I appear offline nowadays, but if I see you on I’ll send you a chat invite. Looking forward to it!

Oh and uh, I’m gonna make you guys red bar for a change :stuck_out_tongue: