Battleplan 43: 3/16/17

(BattlePeanut) #21

Really looking forward to the new mode, but Really can’t handle the no news on future of battleborn.

(ClkwrkCuttlfish) #22

How much of a damage increase? How much lifesteal? Lifesteal on skill damage too? Is it that hard to tell us?

(GreyWarden007) #23

Indeed. Also what about gear that gives you a shield and characters that don’t have a shield to begin with?

(ClkwrkCuttlfish) #24

No ones going to be playing Shayne that day.

(Deandes in crime) #25

Why do I get the feeling that the Eldrid are going to dominate this new PvP mode.

(MiskatonicSquid) #26

“Fixed an issue with the “Stolen Edge of Arcvynorr” that caused its legendary effect to be active longer than intended”

Well, poop.

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #27

I don’t see that happening to be honest, sure, they have dealt with no shields forever, but you have miko, kelvin, boldur may actually not be crazy this mode, thorn and alani will be the only good ones really, personally the jennerit or rogues worry more

(AkuTheWicked) #28

Yeah, Eldrid…cough Wound cough

(AkuTheWicked) #29

@Jythri, @JoeKGBX Loot box is still bugged you should probably check it again.

(How Can I change my user name? I got it wrong where to input it.) #30

Idk why you think we would be “spoiled” at this point.

The people who are still here know we can’t expect much, we are grateful if there are big meaningful patches. But as for right now there are some very specific stuff some people would like to see tweaked/changed like the effectiveness of certain legendaries or the state of certain current underdeveloping character (:cry:).

As far as I can notice, those are the things people here want to hear about, and yet no meaningful change or tweak arrives in the BP.

We are grateful for the BP as is a sign that the game continues living, but at the same time sad that common complains in this (small) community take too much time to be acknowledged.

(Deandes in crime) #31

I can’t use shield burst Deande though. :’(

(ClkwrkCuttlfish) #32

But you can use lifesteal deande to greater effect.

(Keadron) #33

When will Melka be finished?

And you know what annoys me of the most about this oversight? The fact that BB is built on the same engine that powers Borderlands 2 and Borderlands 2 has a visual indicator for EVERYTHING that can proc. So even when they don’t provide numbers you can use the visual indicators to know what is going on and for how long. So they have the technology to make this happen but they opted not to.

(Grippy) #35

So true but we’re all spoiled brats who want more!!! Lol

(Jennerit Supremacist) #36

Boldur’s skill combo can straight up delete any squishy in the game. Increased damage and no shield makes me think he’ll be able to kill literally anyone except a tank in less than 4 seconds.

(wisecarver) #37

Galilea thanks you!
(First 100 OPs run for her on my main account)

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #38

A skill combo dependant on boldurdash landing, we’ll see how it plays out (also sad somewhat the new mode ain’t the montana one you mentioned before)

@Phoenix-2613 yes, but that’s only one character, and even then, a good number of deandes use drain dash (which besides capture, I don’t see the point of taking considering her lifesteal is fine on using minion waves one)

(Sampson70) #39

Does it really matter,you’re going to die a lot faster!

(iPayUrFrenZ on PS4) #40

Just like “Big Head Rumble” It’ll be used for like 1-2 games by people on day 1 then never touched again.

I remember BHR only had like 2 teams queued up on PS4 at some point and ONLY those 2 teams (I was in one of 'em). Complete failure of a mode (yet hilarious nonetheless). People want less novelty modes and more competitive modes/maps (at least that’s my opinion based on personal observation).

I guess Battleplans are going to be ignored for major balance issues and instead it’ll all be crammed into an update that may take 2-3 months to release (optimistically speaking). This week has really broken my optimism. A Recap of a Recap (recap of battleborn panel at Pax) made me literally throw my hands up in exasperation.

Good day, sirs.